TLM near Allentown PA?
(01-05-2013, 01:49 AM)Carpool Wrote: I moved to the Lehigh Valley and I go to St Stephen of Hungary in A-town but I actually live about a half hour north.   It has both the ordinary and extraordinary form.  The most recent confirmation (in october?) was done in the latin rite.  Anything north (scranton diocese) is run by the FSSP. 

We probably know each other, or at least know the same people. Did you know that Fr. announced that he will be saying all NO Masses there ad orientum? Pretty amazing.
Wow I didn't know that.  I think he should just ditch the NO.  I've only accidentally went to one of his NO masses there and the only other parishioners were a few older ladies. 

And honestly I don't know anyone up here besides my sisters and people from school.  I definitely could use some Catholic friends lol. 
(01-06-2013, 04:52 PM)Carpool Wrote: Wow I didn't know that.  I think he should just ditch the NO.   I've only accidentally went to one of his NO masses there and the only other parishioners were a few older ladies. 

And honestly I don't know anyone up here besides my sisters and people from school.  I definitely could use some Catholic friends lol. 

The thing is, Father is not really a traditionalist. He was sent to that parish and told to learn and say the TLM. It is still a Church for the Hungarians there. The NOers are what is left of them. They don't care for us much, but both sides are trying. Father did not expect the trads to be as strong as they are. Every Sunday is packed. Not sure about weekday Mass. His leadership is responding to the growing faith and solidarity of the parish. God is moving him as He is moving us. Poor Father has terrible knees and is in great pain when standing. So saying Mass must be a great sacrifice for him, plus he is the chaplin at the prison. God bless this great priest.

Rosarium goes to that Mass and is very easy to find. He is so nice and kind in person, you should look for him. He is all in black with long hair and a longer beard.

God willing we will be down there soon.
(01-03-2013, 08:18 PM)stmykearchangel Wrote: Move to western pa we go to mass in Vienna Ohio 20 min away.

Do you know any in Western PA closer to the Greensburg area?  I've heard St. Vincent's Seminary may have, but rumor has it the Bishop threw a royal fit there the other year, so I don't know if it's still continuing.