What non-Roman rite liturgies have you been to?
I went to a Maronite Mass (against my will) in college. I didn't like it.
I've been to:

Ruthenian
Ukrainian
Russian
Melkite
Maronite
Coptic
Syro-Malankara

Within an hour there are also Romanian, Syro-Malabar and Armenian, which I hope to attend.
The three Ruthenian parishes in Washington State (the one in Spokane a few times);
Our Lady of Fatima Byzantine (Russian) Catholic Church in San Francisco http://www.byzantinecatholic.org/
Greek Orthodox

I use to live in the same neighborhood as a small Greek Orthodox Mission serving a pan Orthodox community.  The priest who visited twice a month endeavored to include various cultural traditions besides the Greek ones.  The Liturgy would be primarily in English with Greek and Church Slavonic chant at various places (there were missals with transliterated text so the peope could learn the chants).  Occassionally if the congregation was sparse Father would switch to Greek during the Canon and "move things along".  When he was in a "certain mood" I suppose, he would at times chant the Gospel in Greek and then reread it in English before his sermon.  At various times the mission would be served by OCA, Serbian, or Antiochian priests.  Because I lived in the block I had also attended Palm Sunday (the night before church ladies would fold the palm branch into the form of a cross and insert a sprig of pussy willow, to include both the Greek and Russian tradition), Good Friday Lamintations, and the Easter Vigil there.

The founding priest died this past Christmas morning at age 86.  One year I had stopped in to attend the Nativity Vespers at the mission before attending Midnigh Mass.  There was a large Ruthenian family that had recently moved to eastern WA from the east coast that lived in a neighboring Catholic parish, and they showed up for Vespers also.  Fr. Anthony had more Catholics than Orthodox at his Vespers service, and he was kind of like "hmmmmm....".  His presvytera was simply delighted that people were in church.
(01-13-2013, 08:48 AM)demoslider Wrote: I've been to:

Ruthenian
Ukrainian
Russian
Melkite
Maronite
Coptic
Syro-Malankara

Within an hour there are also Romanian, Syro-Malabar and Armenian, which I hope to attend.

Wow! Where do you live, Liturgical Heaven?
Long Island, NY. I'm an hour from NYC. The Ruthenian is closest, about 5 minutes. The furthest is the Russian Catholic chapel in Manhattan, about an hour from me.

(01-13-2013, 04:57 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:

Ruthenian
Ukrainian
Russian
Melkite
Maronite
Coptic
Syro-Malankara

(01-14-2013, 05:29 PM)demoslider Wrote: Long Island, NY. I'm an hour from NYC. The Ruthenian is closest, about 5 minutes. The furthest is the Russian Catholic chapel in Manhattan, about an hour from me.

(01-13-2013, 04:57 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:

Ruthenian
Ukrainian
Russian
Melkite
Maronite
Coptic
Syro-Malankara

Russian Catholic would be almost as rare as Greek Catholic I would think. All of the Slavonic and Greek DLs are great, but I want to experience the Liturgys of St James (I know the extreme similarities, but still) and that of St Mark.
Is there still a Russian Catholic church/chapel in little Italy?
(01-15-2013, 09:54 AM)catholicschoolmom Wrote: Is there still a Russian Catholic church/chapel in little Italy?

yep
Ruthenian
Hungarian Greek Catholic
Croatian Greek Catholic
Serbian
Ukrainian
Russian
Melkite
Romanian
Maronite
Coptic
I was in a Maronite Monastery for a summer. It was incredible!