Pledge to pray the Rosary
More than 80,000 people have pledged to pray the rosary daily, with their names recorded in a book presented to Pope Benedict XVI. Are you willing to pray the Rosary every day?

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/p...ignatures/
I do, 15 mysteries, for the Consecration of Russia, and all of us.

tim
Have for years...
I have jooned the Rosary Confraternity

I pray it at least once a day.

Pax
Arturo
I pray the rosary at least 5 days a week, usually all 15 Mysteries. (I will pray the luminous 5, but only if I happen to get to noon Mass early enough on Thursdays.)

Anyhow, I should shoot for daily Rosary.
This is good, but we need more.

tim
I pray a rosary daily. 
(01-10-2013, 03:42 AM)Whitey Wrote: I pray the rosary at least 5 days a week, usually all 15 Mysteries. (I will pray the luminous 5, but only if I happen to get to noon Mass early enough on Thursdays.)

I pray the Rosary, 5 decades of a mistery every day, excluding the Luminous mistery which I reckon is confusing since it cannot be connected logically and chronologically to the 3 traditional ones.
5 decades daily, no Luminous.
(01-10-2013, 10:03 AM)maso Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 03:42 AM)Whitey Wrote: I pray the rosary at least 5 days a week, usually all 15 Mysteries. (I will pray the luminous 5, but only if I happen to get to noon Mass early enough on Thursdays.)

I pray the Rosary, 5 decades of a mistery every day, excluding the Luminous mistery which I reckon is confusing since it cannot be connected logically and chronologically to the 3 traditional ones.

Exactly, although I can see a thread derailment happening with this, haha

Anyone pray a chaplet using their rosary?