My RCIA group leaders support Obama
I'm sorry you have to go through all that, it doesn't sound like a very informative or faith affirming RCIA program. 

(01-09-2013, 04:30 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 03:10 PM)Geremia Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 12:40 PM)cunctas_haereses Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 11:26 AM)Richard C Wrote: Scandal is all too common today. Don't let it come between you and Christ. If your RCIA director actually promotes the president's agenda in meetings, I would inform your parish priest. He probably trusts that things are being well managed in his absence, and deserves to know what's happening in his parish.

The parish priest is more likely 100% on board with what the RCIA director is spouting and probably made the appointment himself.
You beat me to saying this response. I agree; if the priest relegates his teaching responsibilities to others, he probably isn't passionate about teaching truth.

I don't know if that's fair. The man may be extremely overworked.

He may not know that the Democratic Party is running his RCIA program. The OP ought to speak with him about it right away. Then the truth will out.

That's kind of how I was leaning too, on the overworked part.  I know that my parish priest, who was a convert himself, made a nearly Herculian effort to run RCIA himself the year I came into the Church.  He was running two cemeteries, a several hundred family parish with all the duties that entails, a half dozen other buildings the parish owned, a grade school, and a high school with no associate priest to help.