Paul VI's mom's masonic tomb
(01-09-2013, 06:49 PM)Dino Wrote: What's worse having his Mother buried in a Masonic tomb or giving away the Papal Tiara to the United Nations???
Does it really matter since masonic doesn't necessarily mean freemasonic and that "Tiara" was so ugly whoever received it should have been offended.
(01-09-2013, 07:13 PM)GodFirst Wrote: ... and that "Tiara" was so ugly whoever received it should have been offended.

*Snort*
You owe me a new keyboard
(01-09-2013, 07:13 PM)GodFirst Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 06:49 PM)Dino Wrote: What's worse having his Mother buried in a Masonic tomb or giving away the Papal Tiara to the United Nations???
Does it really matter since masonic doesn't necessarily mean freemasonic and that "Tiara" was so ugly whoever received it should have been offended.

:LOL: :LOL:
In the same vein, can you imagine how much that cone head helmet weighed ? If he turned rapidly he could have broken his neck.

tim
(01-09-2013, 07:41 PM)Tim Wrote: In the same vein, can you imagine how much that cone head helmet weighed ? If he turned rapidly he could have broken his neck.

tim

Quite right, that thing weighed ten pounds in contrast with the Palatine tiara that weighed about two.

C.
I liked the part in Shoes of the Fisherman where the newly elected Pope removes it, stating "Christ was crowned with thorns".
(01-09-2013, 07:02 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

Would Pope Benedict XV calling for the creation of the League of Nations be worse?

Also, Paul VI donated his papal tiara to the  Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC. 

Paul VI actually sold the Tiara. It was bought by the Church (funded by the K of C IIRC) in the USA. The effort to buy the crown was led by NY's Cardinal Spellman.
I don't know anything about the mother of Pope Paul VI or the circumstances surrounding her burial. However, I think we should take this opportunity to invite everyone who reads this to say a prayer for the repose of her soul.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
(01-10-2013, 12:45 AM)Poche Wrote: I don't know anything about the mother of Pope Paul VI or the circumstances surrounding her burial. However, I think we should take this opportunity to invite everyone who reads this to say a prayer for the repose of her soul.
Yes, indeed, especially if she was so close to Freemasons
Requiescat in pace.
(01-10-2013, 12:45 AM)Poche Wrote: I don't know anything about the mother of Pope Paul VI or the circumstances surrounding her burial. However, I think we should take this opportunity to invite everyone who reads this to say a prayer for the repose of her soul.

The Montini family  had jewish roots and the mother of Mgr Montini, born Judith Alghisi was a jewish woman who converted on the eve day of her wedding with George Montini.
In that times it was easier to find .: freemasons in a jewish family than in a Catholic one. But times have changed. We already got a FM pope, John XXIII and it is highly probable that Montini was a FM too, so close he was to him. It was claimed that both Roncalli and Montini were initiated in the same french masonic lodge in Paris.
The book of the late Fr Villa, though not giving sound proofs of the masonic belonging of Mgr Montini, provides a lot of clues pointing to this infamy. 
The pictures Fr Villa took of a bronze panel of the "Porta del bene e del male" in the St Peter's Basilica, a few days after its inauguration by Paul Vi (who ordered it) are apalling, showing a pentagram carved on the wrist of the pope. That is the strongest clue.
It is highly explicit that someone in the Vatican felt scandalized since this pentagram was discreetly abrased shortly after it was noticed. Otherwise, why to erase it?