Paul VI's mom's masonic tomb
(01-10-2013, 08:57 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 01:52 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 09:40 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 07:02 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 06:49 PM)Dino Wrote: What's worse having his Mother buried in a Masonic tomb or giving away the Papal Tiara to the United Nations???

Would Pope Benedict XV calling for the creation of the League of Nations be worse?

Also, Paul VI donated his papal tiara to the  Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC. 

Paul VI actually sold the Tiara. It was bought by the Church (funded by the K of C IIRC) in the USA. The effort to buy the crown was led by NY's Cardinal Spellman.

That's my understanding as well. But, it is also my understanding that the proceeds went to the UN.

The same UN that Montini called "the only hope for our world".

And whether he donated it, sold it, or auctioned it, how on earth was it his to begin with? I believe it belongs to the Church.

It is symbolic of giving away the Kingdom.

So go ahead all you guys and joke about how ugly it was or how it might break his neck. You won't see me laughing about it.

In words and deeds, Montini crowned the UN, or even some kind of New World Order as the usurper of Christ's Church.

He passed the mantle, so to speak.

He also gave us a New Mass and declared the smoke of Satan had entered the sanctuary. On the Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul no less. Was that a lament, or was it an announcement to the world that basically meant mission accomplished?

By the way his Papal name is worth contemplating as well. Paul, as you all probably know, is used by Prots to justify, incorrectly, that one can enter the Kingdom of Heaven by "Faith Alone". Anyone else see a connection with the new Protestant friendly Mass?

Final thought. Giving up the Papal Tiara could be also interpreted as saying, "I will not serve".

Now you will have to excuse me because I seemed to have lost my keys. I must look for them. Hope I did not toss them out by accident.

( :pray2: ... that you may find your keys.)

It's high time I do my part to keep up a sacred FE tradition:

'This'.

"This" is not a sacred FE tradition.  It is a Modernist contamination of a previously innocuous word.

And it's incredibly stupid and irritating to boot.  :tiphat:
Women cannot be Free Masons
(01-10-2013, 10:56 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: Women cannot be Free Masons

What if she was a modernist feminist schismatic Free Mason?
(01-10-2013, 10:54 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 08:57 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote: It's high time I do my part to keep up a sacred FE tradition:

'This'.

"This" is not a sacred FE tradition.  It is a Modernist contamination of a previously innocuous word.

You're right.  I modified my post, and promise not to do it again.
(01-10-2013, 10:54 PM)DrBombay Wrote: "This" is not a sacred FE tradition.  It is a Modernist contamination of a previously innocuous word.

This! :LOL:
(01-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

They exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-Masonry
(01-11-2013, 12:45 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

They exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-Masonry

So even Masons have a problem with people wanting to beak with tradition to subvert their organization?!  :O

True but they can be members of Masonic appendant bodies such as Job's Daughters, Rainbow Girls, Order of the Eastern Star and the Order of the Amaranth.
(01-11-2013, 01:57 AM)CrusaderKing Wrote:

True but they can be members of Masonic appendant bodies such as Job's Daughters, Rainbow Girls, Order of the Eastern Star and the Order of the Amaranth.

They can also be Masons in any one of numerous Grand Lodges. From the United Grand Lodge of England:

Quote:Brethren are therefore free to explain to non-Masons, if asked, that Freemasonry is not confined to men (even though this Grand Lodge does not itself admit women).

You are wrong: There are specific masonic lodges reserved for women.