For peace at work. . .

Lord have mercy. . .

For spiritual protection at work. . .

Christ have mercy. . .

Lord have mercy.

St. Joseph ora pro nobis.
:pray:
we are being inspected and there are new standards please pray for me to do ok
St. Mary please pray for Poche to keep his job.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

(03-01-2013, 07:09 AM)Poche Wrote: we are being inspected and there are new standards please pray for me to do ok

Kyrie eleison, Christi eleison.

For peace at work. . .

Lord have mercy. . .

For spiritual protection at work. . .

Christ have mercy. . .

Lord have mercy.

St. Joseph ora pro nobis.
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
We have been sold. They say that we can all keep our jobs but you know how that goes sometimes. Please pray for me to keep my job so I can put food on the table.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Kyrie eleison, Christi eleison.