Mehmet Ali Agha
Mehmet Ali Agha met with the Ecumenical Patriarch, Bartholemew I, recently. During the meeting Agha told the Patriarch that during his time in prison, he spent long hours reading the Bible.
:) :) :)

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...ryid=16781
I wish some serious writer would get a hold of this guy and write a book on him starting with the plot to kill Bl. John Paul II. He has said somethings in print which have made my ears go up like a German Shepherd concerning Fatima. Very strange guy.

tim
(01-15-2013, 09:56 AM)Tim Wrote: I wish some serious writer would get a hold of this guy and write a book on him starting with the plot to kill Bl. John Paul II. He has said somethings in print which have made my ears go up like a German Shepherd concerning Fatima. Very strange guy.

tim

Gosh, Tim, could you be any more vague? :P  Seriously, what are you referring to? Have any sources? What did he say?
In his trials he has spewed on about Fatima but the Press would not cover it. He has said he knew of Fatima and all the details concerning the assassination from before he went to do the job. At the time I recall just little bits and they perked my ears, but it was just passing and there was no coverage at the time.
That's why I want a book to find out what he really knew from those little bits. Many at the time painted him as an insane deluded or possibly satanic criminal. That's a good way to cover up a guy in the know. It's all a mystery but I want to know.
tim
Okay I'm hesitant but here goes. Ali Agca accused Cardinal Cassaroli of orchestrating the hit on JPII.  He also wrote HH JP II a letter during his illness but before his death, that world would end soon. When I add these things to his cryptic remarks on knowing all about Fatima which was all that was reported at the trial, I get suspicious.

tim