Foods You Should Cut From Your Diet
(01-19-2013, 07:38 AM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 11:44 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I use Excedrin Migraine too, although I buy the generic Wal Mart version which has the exact same ingredients but is half again as cheap. What's really bad is when the Excedrin Migraine stops working, as it did for me last spring.  Thought I had a tumor.  Thankfully, it was not a tumor. 

Awh, that's terrible. What did you do? Did you get a prescription for something else?

I took a CAT scan and an MRI and was given several different prescription pain relievers, which got rid of the headache but made me extremely drowsy.  This is most annoying when one wakes up in the morning with a headache and takes the pills which make one want to go back to bed. So, I just removed myself from the situation I was in and the headaches vanished.  Now I'm back to regular headaches which can be handled by the Wal Mart stuff.  God bless Wal Mart. 
What wrong with Ezekial Bread?
(01-19-2013, 12:10 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(01-19-2013, 07:38 AM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 11:44 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I use Excedrin Migraine too, although I buy the generic Wal Mart version which has the exact same ingredients but is half again as cheap. What's really bad is when the Excedrin Migraine stops working, as it did for me last spring.  Thought I had a tumor.  Thankfully, it was not a tumor. 

Awh, that's terrible. What did you do? Did you get a prescription for something else?
Ah, very good.

I took a CAT scan and an MRI and was given several different prescription pain relievers, which got rid of the headache but made me extremely drowsy.  This is most annoying when one wakes up in the morning with a headache and takes the pills which make one want to go back to bed. So, I just removed myself from the situation I was in and the headaches vanished.  Now I'm back to regular headaches which can be handled by the Wal Mart stuff.  God bless Wal Mart. 
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(01-17-2013, 05:12 PM)Rosarium Wrote: The fact is that today's corn is genetically modified to be resistant to pests, however, crops must be sprayed with pesticides. Organic crops must too. The only difference is that organic crops uses "organic" pesticides, which are MORE dangerous to humans and less effective against pests. However, they meet the definition of "Organic".

The "organic" label is misleading. The criteria are not more healthy, but they can be more unhealthy. For thousands of years, malnourished people ate only organic foods.

I know this is way late and Rosarium isn't around to post anymore (but maybe he reads, who knows), but I said that I'd ask my uncle about this and I finally got around to it.  He's an organic farmer.  He does NOT spray his crops with anything.

There goes that theory!
You got me worried because the wife takes tylenol for the cramps...

Do the women on board have a better recommendation?
(02-04-2013, 01:17 AM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 05:12 PM)Rosarium Wrote: The fact is that today's corn is genetically modified to be resistant to pests, however, crops must be sprayed with pesticides. Organic crops must too. The only difference is that organic crops uses "organic" pesticides, which are MORE dangerous to humans and less effective against pests. However, they meet the definition of "Organic".

The "organic" label is misleading. The criteria are not more healthy, but they can be more unhealthy. For thousands of years, malnourished people ate only organic foods.

I know this is way late and Rosarium isn't around to post anymore (but maybe he reads, who knows), but I said that I'd ask my uncle about this and I finally got around to it.  He's an organic farmer.  He does NOT spray his crops with anything.

There goes that theory!

So how does he keep the bugs from devouring his crops?
(02-04-2013, 10:42 PM)DrBombay Wrote: So how does he keep the bugs from devouring his crops?

Range Chickens