What's up for supper
Someone said in one of the food threads we have every meal and snack covered but not supper. So what you making tonight ?

I'm going to bake some sweet potatoes and let them cool. Then scoop them out add butter mash and add fake sugar, salt and pepper, to make sweet mashed taters. I'll fry some city ham with it and zap some frozen mixed corn and peppers, and Voila it's done.

Next

tim
Heya, Tim. I know I've been gone from around here awhile, but don't forget about me!!!  :LOL:

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3421261.0.html

And to actually add to the thread... I'd like to see some more ideas. Since I can't eat beef or pork anymore, I'm even more limited in my dinner options. I'll take any ideas you've got!
I got nothing. I have a massive hedaache and 3 kids sick and whining. I am not very motivated at this point.
(01-24-2013, 03:37 PM)verenaerin Wrote: I got nothing. I have a massive hedaache and 3 kids sick and whining. I am not very motivated at this point.

This is when you have Mr. T bring home pizza.  You can cook tomorrow.
(01-24-2013, 03:37 PM)verenaerin Wrote: I got nothing. I have a massive hedaache and 3 kids sick and whining. I am not very motivated at this point.
Spaghetti is your friend.
Spag and pizza are my friend. Tis true. Mr. T slept all day, and will getting up soon for work. Bank account allowing, I see pizza in the future.

What I need is an Alice- from the Brady bunch. With the cooking and cleaning, and her inside connection with a butcher- how great would that be? Between 3 families we could afford her, and divide her throughout the week. The poor woman would be worked to the bone, but we could give her big vacations and other benefits.

Either that or an Ativan spray I can use on my kids. As soon as they go into freak out mode- sprayed! Immediate calm down. Ofcourse the problem would be should there be a mutiny, they will use it against me, raid the cabinet only ending up with 5 year old spices, then jump up and down on me trying to revive me to cook for them. ..it's still tempting.
Maybe they can figure out what to do with the Cream of Tartar. I still don't know. Is it still good after 17 years? There's no date on it...
Someoe tell Vox and kill this mine for the other.

tim
Sorry to derail Tim
(01-24-2013, 06:08 PM)verenaerin Wrote: Sorry to derail Tim
Oh, yeah. Sorry.  :blush: If it's not too late to add what's around here tonight?

Ham roll ups. Sliced ham filled with cream of celery soup, spinach, cottage cheese, sour cream and rice. I can't eat the ham, so I have to scoop out the filling. Still, yum!!!