What's up for supper
(01-24-2013, 03:56 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 03:37 PM)verenaerin Wrote: I got nothing. I have a massive hedaache and 3 kids sick and whining. I am not very motivated at this point.
Spaghetti is your friend.

So is Domino's.  :)
I'm not sure what I'll be making.  Possibly cheese ravioli with some Ragu sauce. 
Cacio e pepe with bruschetta. Can't wait!
Crap it's Friday! I was planning chicken pot pie filling and buscuits but now we will eat either stuffed shells with Marinara or Mac cheese and salad.
Double crap, I don't have any long pasta in the house or I'd do what Residuum is going to do. Sheesh looks like I'll order out Chinese.

tim
I'm fixing a mushroom veggie soup with a warm pasta cheese spinach dish ana green salad featuring avocados.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Flounder! ...and hopefully some rich, red  :wine: .
(01-25-2013, 07:29 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: Flounder! ...and hopefully some rich, red  :wine: .

Simple things are sometimes the very best.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(01-25-2013, 06:11 PM)Tim Wrote: Double crap, I don't have any long pasta in the house or I'd do what Residuum is going to do. Sheesh looks like I'll order out Chinese.

tim
Sorry, Tim. It was pretty darn good. The chianti was even better!
(01-25-2013, 07:31 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 07:29 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: Flounder! ...and hopefully some rich, red  :wine: .

Simple things are sometimes the very best.

I couldn't agree more!

Add to that lentils and cornbread!