What's up for supper
Cereal. Will also be celebrating Christmas in July and V-Day this coming December 7. :LOL:
For supper I had grits with chorizo and fried bread
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:)  :) :) 
Had lasagna and garlic bread for supper tonight.
[Image: patate_zps9c334e2d.jpg]
Pasta with potatoes, guanciale (cured cheek fat), pecorino and herbs - White wine - Arneis
For supper I had black rice with refried beans and mashed potatoes.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:) :) :)
Giacomo, is that a flourish on the Cinque Terra "Trofie". I used to make it for my "aunt" Emma Pastorini and my mom, but with tajerin, potatoes, in pesto. My "aunt" loved it.

tim
Most likely, tomato soup and a grilled cheese, my comfort food go to meal.  Unless I decide that pizza is calling (and delivering.)
Joamy, you woke up my old friday tastebuds. I loved Campbell's tomato soup with whole milk, and tuna salad sandwich on American white bread. And I have none of that here now ! So it's gonna be Shrimp egg foo young from the Chinese place.

tim
(02-01-2013, 09:53 AM)Tim Wrote: Giacomo, is that a flourish on the Cinque Terra "Trofie". I used to make it for my "aunt" Emma Pastorini and my mom, but with tajerin, potatoes, in pesto. My "aunt" loved it.

tim

Ciao Tim,
This one's abruzzese... but every region has something more or less along the same lines, just as every region has its own minestrone.

Salute
(01-24-2013, 05:04 PM)verenaerin Wrote: Either that or an Ativan spray I can use on my kids. As soon as they go into freak out mode- sprayed! Immediate calm down. Ofcourse the problem would be should there be a mutiny, they will use it against me, raid the cabinet only ending up with 5 year old spices, then jump up and down on me trying to revive me to cook for them. ..it's still tempting.

Should you develop this, please send some our way.  Our two-year old is currently courting the wrath of Mama...