What's up for supper
(02-24-2013, 11:21 PM)Poche Wrote: Four pieces of fried bread

What no tequila?  I am shocked.  :LOL:
(02-24-2013, 11:34 PM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 11:21 PM)Poche Wrote: Four pieces of fried bread

What no tequila?  I am shocked.  :LOL:
When I eat fried bread I prefer to drink either merlot or burgundy or pinot noir or some other kind of wine like that.
:) :) :)
now the fried bread, is that like Navajo fried bread.  Or do you make sure dough and throw it into the frying pan
Penne pasta with some Alfredo sauce, mixed veggies and sliced (turkey) hot Italian sausage. Can't wait...just shredded the Parmesan. C'mon suppertime!!!
(02-25-2013, 05:05 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote: Penne pasta with some Alfredo sauce, mixed veggies and sliced (turkey) hot Italian sausage. Can't wait...just shredded the Parmesan. C'mon suppertime!!!

Along the lines of Fr. Neuhaus on heaven, Penne rigati will be good for ex-diabetics there. His favorites included very dry martinis and camels not filtered, again.

I've got some left over roast pork to slice, and make some shrooms, red peppers, onions, a little garlic, in a bit of tomatoes, seasoned with red pepper flakes and sucralose to heat it up in. Probably broccoli florets too.

tim
Today for supper I had sausage with a biscuit and two chocolate ginger bread brownies and several donut holes.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Foe supper today I had several pieces of fried bread (7 pieces) which I washed down with merlot.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Steak mixed with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots with sides of rice and fried potatoes.
I eat late! I'm going to bake some fish with steamed vegetables on the side.
I'm in the mood for teriyaki ckn and shrimp with rice :) not sure what I'm going to make for dinner tonight