Sharp Increase in Demonic Activity Over the Last Four Years

Sharp Increase in Demonic Activity Over the Last Four Years
January 28, 2013

[Image: rite2_zps486a27b9.jpeg]

Reports coming out of this year's Conference on the Rite of Exorcism confirm speculation that demonic activity is on the rise.

The Te Deum Institute of Sacred Liturgy in Tulsa, OK, is a conference for priests who are currently engaged in the Church’s pastoral care of those afflicted by extraordinary demonic activity, as well as those priests who have been asked to begin this ministry in their diocese.

The conference is usually quite discreet about the particulars of the discussions, but occasionally news leaks out. The following report on the conference comes from Fr. John Zuhlsdorf's blog:

“I am in Tulsa! There is a conference for priests on exorcism sponsored by the Diocese and Bp. Slattery which I have wanted to attend for the last three years."

"Don’t expect elaborate reports from me of the material.  This stuff is not for general consumption.  Frankly, I don’t think lay people should even hear a lot of this, unless for some reason they are health professionals or in some way collaborate with the work of officially appointed exorcists through an explicit act by the local bishop.

This is a very important topic and priests and bishops need to know about it.  What I am hearing is that there is a sharp increase over the last four years or so in manifestations of demonic activity.

I want to impress something on you: this is no joke.  One of the most important things you can do for yourselves is…

GO TO CONFESSION, GO TO CONFESSION, GO TO CONFESSION!”

So, if you have been negligent in the practice of the faith or have been hesitant in your plans to enter the Church, I hope this news will light a fire beneath you because now more than ever you need the protective sacramental graces that the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church can give you.

If the last four years have been this bad, can you imagine what the next four will be like?
I was working on the night Obama was first elected. When the news came in, you had a sense that more demons were being released from hell. There was nothing that I could specifically say was proof of this. The only thing that was different was that a person almost died and the conditions of other people deteriorated.
(01-29-2013, 08:57 AM)GeorgeT Wrote: I was working on the night Obama was first elected. When the news came in, you had a sense that more demons were being released from hell. There was nothing that I could specifically say was proof of this. The only thing that was different was that a person almost died and the conditions of other people deteriorated.

Interesting, and very seriously, I had the same sort of feeling at that time, but thought it just a whim. Then, in the following years, things seemed to get 'darker'. In the eight months following Christmas of 2010, for example, my father, mother and wife all died. I have seen such fragility in other families as well, as if there is a gathering of the good people home. As if, for this evil that is coming upon us, many of the 'good' are being called home so that evil will be more easily allowed to have its way. As if, there needs to be fewer good people around for this evil to finally be made more manifest and present in the world. We all know who it is that 'rules the world'.

Very timely article.
I felt at the time a sort of uneasiness and couldn't name it, but months later after letting it go round in my head I realized many Obama voters had taken a diabolical step and slod their souls to the devil in a very practical way. I'm sure you are aware that Fr. Martin said exorcism was nearly eight times before he died. My ananlysis is while Abortion is the anti-sacrament of baptism, and offers the child in sacrafice, the pill is the anti-acrament of communion. It is the very reason the sexual revolution keeps going.When I think of all the switching partners, I realize many have embraced this demonic sense of communion.

I'm also beginning to see a bit of backlash. In the program Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck, when the family has Sunday dinner together one of them always says grace. And here's the kicker, the prayer has approximated the English we know but not exactly. I thought how odd. Last episode the prayer was the English we know, telling me there has been a fight over this and we won. Next is Duck Dynasty which also at Family dinner always say grace, and the Patriarch asked God's blessing on his grandson and his girlfriend, to remain Pure in their dating relationship.

Maybe others are fed up too.

tim 
(01-28-2013, 08:54 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: GO TO CONFESSION, GO TO CONFESSION, GO TO CONFESSION!”[/i]

"Confession is a sacrament of mercy.  Therefore, one must approach the confessional with confidence and joy."
- Blessed Jacinta Marto -

I have heard about the rise demonic activity, and the fact the Church is training record numbers or exorcists.  Especially in America and western Europe.

Anyway...can  I please have a link to the article you posted?

Thanks.
(01-29-2013, 09:14 AM)Zedta Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 08:57 AM)GeorgeT Wrote: I was working on the night Obama was first elected. When the news came in, you had a sense that more demons were being released from hell. There was nothing that I could specifically say was proof of this. The only thing that was different was that a person almost died and the conditions of other people deteriorated.

Interesting, and very seriously, I had the same sort of feeling at that time, but thought it just a whim. Then, in the following years, things seemed to get 'darker'. In the eight months following Christmas of 2010, for example, my father, mother and wife all died. I have seen such fragility in other families as well, as if there is a gathering of the good people home. As if, for this evil that is coming upon us, many of the 'good' are being called home so that evil will be more easily allowed to have its way. As if, there needs to be fewer good people around for this evil to finally be made more manifest and present in the world. We all know who it is that 'rules the world'.

Very timely article.

Wow Zedta, I'm sorry for your loss. I forgot to mention, the near death and the deterioration of conditions happened instantly after the election news. It was as if the angel of death swept through the hospital.
Obama elected November 2008. I rediscovered the TLM in December 2008. My sister died in November 2009. My mom died in November 2010. My brother died in November 2011. I had been searching for something ever since the 2008 election. I found the Fatima network and Fr. Gruner in November 2008, which led me again to the Rosary and finally to the Latin Mass and didn't look back. Since then I've seen the devil in almost all things even the most mundane.
I was at work too, when the election results came out, and definitely noticed a palpable uneasiness and tension afterward. I don't know if my location (the South) and the...um...racial thing, had anything to do with it, but it was incredibly uncomfortable.
I think that if the conference was in Tulsa then it was probably Fr Chad Ripperger who led it.
(01-29-2013, 01:46 PM)fatiam13 Wrote: Obama elected November 2008. I rediscovered the TLM in December 2008. My sister died in November 2009. My mom died in November 2010. My brother died in November 2011. I had been searching for something ever since the 2008 election. I found the Fatima network and Fr. Gruner in November 2008, which led me again to the Rosary and finally to the Latin Mass and didn't look back. Since then I've seen the devil in almost all things even the most mundane.

I am alike. I feel the Devil's hand under many banal events.
My wife who is a bit modernist says I am obsessed.
It is very hard to make people to open their eyes because they are too much filled with the "spirit of the world"