Sharp Increase in Demonic Activity Over the Last Four Years
I found it really interesting some of you said you felt the air get darker and heavier when Obummer was elected, the same thing happened to me, that fateful day in 2008, then again, via election fraud in 2012. Romney was pretty much the same guy, so either way it was horrible. It really is scary though how few truly faithful Catholics there are and people who actually care to know the truth, I mean, my gosh, how many people in our country are going to Hell, I can't even imagine, it must be an extraordinary number.

God is not going to allow this evil to continue much longer, I just know He won't, evil is at an all time high right now, like nothing any of us have ever seen. I mean when you study history, never before has evil been on a scale this large. Our Lady was right at Akita, we truly are worse than the days of Noah, at least those people were ignorant pagans, most of them, how much more so us? Most people have the internet or access to it, or are reasonably close to a Catholic Church or have heard of the one true God and Jesus Christ. I'd say 90-95% of humans on earth probably have heard of Jesus Christ or God, and how many reject Him by their sin? Probably 98-99%. But these next few years of chastisement are going to wake a lot of people up, and when I mean wake up, they're gonna beg God for forgiveness when they realize that they allowed so much evil to happen under their nose.

As for this country, I'm pretty confident it will be desolate. This country was founded on freemasonry.
Not only in America.

In late 2008 the state of Victoria in Australia passed one of the world's most liberal & radical abortion bills.

Shortly after, a conservative female Member of Parliament addressed a pro-life seminar and stated that on the day the bill was passed there was an overwhelming sense of evil throughout Parliament House.
(01-28-2013, 08:54 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: Sharp Increase in Demonic Activity Over the Last Four Years
January 28, 2013

[Image: rite2_zps486a27b9.jpeg]

Reports coming out of this year's Conference on the Rite of Exorcism confirm speculation that demonic activity is on the rise.

The Te Deum Institute of Sacred Liturgy in Tulsa, OK, is a conference for priests who are currently engaged in the Church’s pastoral care of those afflicted by extraordinary demonic activity, as well as those priests who have been asked to begin this ministry in their diocese.

The conference is usually quite discreet about the particulars of the discussions, but occasionally news leaks out. The following report on the conference comes from Fr. John Zuhlsdorf's blog:

“I am in Tulsa! There is a conference for priests on exorcism sponsored by the Diocese and Bp. Slattery which I have wanted to attend for the last three years."

"Don’t expect elaborate reports from me of the material.  This stuff is not for general consumption.  Frankly, I don’t think lay people should even hear a lot of this, unless for some reason they are health professionals or in some way collaborate with the work of officially appointed exorcists through an explicit act by the local bishop.

This is a very important topic and priests and bishops need to know about it.  What I am hearing is that there is a sharp increase over the last four years or so in manifestations of demonic activity.

I want to impress something on you: this is no joke.  One of the most important things you can do for yourselves is…

GO TO CONFESSION, GO TO CONFESSION, GO TO CONFESSION!”

So, if you have been negligent in the practice of the faith or have been hesitant in your plans to enter the Church, I hope this news will light a fire beneath you because now more than ever you need the protective sacramental graces that the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church can give you.

If the last four years have been this bad, can you imagine what the next four will be like?

:((
(01-30-2013, 06:34 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Man, what is your malfunction? Are you Catholic?

Apparently, Brendan joined this forum in 2006, and has been an jerk ever since, with a sizeable amount of substance-based posts.

Troll, or disinformation agent?  Meh.  The substance-based posts dispel that notion. 

I think Brendan is just tactless and has no idea how to talk to people.

- - - - - - -

As for the subject at hand, I do not think we've reached our maximum potential for evil in America.  Ya'll are wantin' to call this party off way to early!  We got oodles of suffering to go through before the Almighty turns on the house lights. 

Hint? Think open public murder.  And I'm not talking abortions.
Anyone who thinks we don't have demons watching over us and setting traps is spiritually blind.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(01-31-2013, 01:23 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 06:34 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Man, what is your malfunction? Are you Catholic?

Apparently, Brendan joined this forum in 2006, and has been a jerk ever since, with a sizeable amount of substance-based posts.

Troll, or disinformation agent?  Meh.  The substance-based posts dispel that notion. 

I think Brendan is just tactless and has no idea how to talk to people.

- - - - - - -

As for the subject at hand, I do not think we've reached our maximum potential for evil in America.  Ya'll are wantin' to call this party off way to early!  We got oodles of suffering to go through before the Almighty turns on the house lights. 

Hint? Think open public murder.  And I'm not talking abortions.
If I may act as devil's advocate for a moment (sorry for the pun), isn't blaming things like this on demons just a way to absolve human beings of their culpability?
(01-31-2013, 05:20 PM)Pilgrim Wrote: If I may act as devil's advocate for a moment (sorry for the pun), isn't blaming things like this on demons just a way to absolve human beings of their culpability?

Humans must work with demons in order to enable them.  As we all know. 

Like inviting the vampire into your home.

Sure, the human has the initial power to invite a demon, but let's not diminish and play down the power these other-worldly creatures have.
(01-31-2013, 05:20 PM)Pilgrim Wrote: If I may act as devil's advocate for a moment (sorry for the pun), isn't blaming things like this on demons just a way to absolve human beings of their culpability?

The news is currently reporting 3 more shootings withing the last 24 hours. One of which involves a randomly kidnapped 5 year old hostage.

Good bye gun rights, hello minor chastisement.  We have until October 13th 2017 folks.

Get out your rosaries...it's going to be a bumpy ride.

No.  We, like demons, are created creatures with free will.  Humans will still be held accountable for their actions.  But to deny the Evil One's role in all of this gives an impoverished view of the situation. IMHO.