Sharp Increase in Demonic Activity Over the Last Four Years
Strange as it sounds I really hope something big happens on Oct 13, 2017, something as big as Fatima itself; something that this evil world cannot deny that brings hearts and souls to Christ and His Church. This descent into moral depravity cannot last forever without all hell breaking loose Somethings gotta give soon.
(01-29-2013, 01:46 PM)fatiam13 Wrote: Obama elected November 2008. I rediscovered the TLM in December 2008. My sister died in November 2009. My mom died in November 2010. My brother died in November 2011. I had been searching for something ever since the 2008 election. I found the Fatima network and Fr. Gruner in November 2008, which led me again to the Rosary and finally to the Latin Mass and didn't look back. Since then I've seen the devil in almost all things even the most mundane.

:pray: You are a trooper
(01-31-2013, 08:42 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Strange as it sounds I really hope something big happens on Oct 13, 2017, something as big as Fatima itself; something that this evil world cannot deny that brings hearts and souls to Christ and His Church. This descent into moral depravity cannot last forever without all hell breaking loose Somethings gotta give soon.

Rome is destroyed maybe
Quote: Strange as it sounds I really hope something big happens on Oct 13, 2017, something as big as Fatima itself;
  While we tremble with fear before the Wrath of God, we also thirst for justice at these filthy baby killers.  As Catholics we have to hope and pray for conversions, but I think taken as a whole, wanting some justice is righteous.

Also, things will happen before 2017.  The USA GDP just came in negative for 4th quarter.  So what will the utopian lunatics in the government and banking guild do now?  They've used up all their ammo, buying us 3 years of a pathetic rebound.  And now it is crashing again.

Also, the vision shows the Pope getting killed by soldiers after Rome is leveled.  Points to a Euro war which logically must start some time previous.
(01-31-2013, 07:10 PM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: Why Oct 13?

I'll give you some homework.  Research (google) Tuy, Spain Fatima.  Short answer, the Lord gave the Pope 100 years to carry out the consecration or he would follow the King of France with regards to the Sacred Heart consecration.  The King lost his head 100 years after the request.  The vision appears to show what is going to happen to the Pope.  The date is Oct. 13, 2017.  After that, most likely the anti-Christ, but that is speculation on my part.

Ahhh, I see.  Thank you all.
(02-01-2013, 10:03 AM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: Strange as it sounds I really hope something big happens on Oct 13, 2017, something as big as Fatima itself;
  While we tremble with fear before the Wrath of God, we also thirst for justice at these filthy baby killers.  As Catholics we have to hope and pray for conversions, but I think taken as a whole, wanting some justice is righteous.

Also, things will happen before 2017.  The USA GDP just came in negative for 4th quarter.  So what will the utopian lunatics in the government and banking guild do now?  They've used up all their ammo, buying us 3 years of a pathetic rebound.  And now it is crashing again.

Also, the vision shows the Pope getting killed by soldiers after Rome is leveled.  Points to a Euro war which logically must start some time previous.

Exactly, James02 on the ball as always.

I'll give you some homework.  Research (google) Tuy, Spain Fatima.  Short answer, the Lord gave the Pope 100 years to carry out the consecration or he would follow the King of France with regards to the Sacred Heart consecration.  The King lost his head 100 years after the request.  The vision appears to show what is going to happen to the Pope.  The date is Oct. 13, 2017.  After that, most likely the anti-Christ, but that is speculation on my part.

Except that at Fatima in 1917 Our Lady said she would return to ask for the Consecration of Russia, which she did in Tuy in 1929.  So is the 100 years up in 2017 or 2029?
(02-05-2013, 03:50 PM)jbd Wrote:

Except that at Fatima in 1917 Our Lady said she would return to ask for the Consecration of Russia, which she did in Tuy in 1929.  So is the 100 years up in 2017 or 2029?

That's a good question, and to be safe 2017 is favored. Can you imagine how bad it'll be by 2029 ? I'm terrified thinking about how many will be lost forever !

tim
(01-31-2013, 07:10 PM)James02 Wrote: or he would follow the King of France with regards to the Sacred Heart consecration.  The King lost his head 100 years after the request.

Which King of France are you talking about?  I'd like to read more about him.
(02-11-2013, 09:49 PM)DrSlump Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 07:10 PM)James02 Wrote: or he would follow the King of France with regards to the Sacred Heart consecration.  The King lost his head 100 years after the request.

Which King of France are you talking about?  I'd like to read more about him.

King Louis XVI, you know the one that was beheaded during the French Revolution.  The request from Heaven to consecrate France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus was given to Louis XIV, but he or Louis XV didn't do it.  I think Louis XVI tried to but it was too late at the time.