Screaming For Mercy
I have asked Our Lady of Sorrows to cover you with her holy mantle tonight during my rosary, a rosary that happened to be, appropriately enough, the "sorrowful mysteries".
:pray:
You will always have friends here. We will pray for you!
:pray:
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Prayers for you.  Our Lady of Good Remedy, find a way. Prayers to St Jude and St Rita, too.  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:
Consider the ravens, for they sow not, neither do they reap, neither have they storehouse nor barn, and God feedeth them. How much are you more valuable than they?
And which of you, by taking thought, can add to his stature one cubit?
If then ye be not able to do so much as the least thing, why are you solicitous for the rest? Consider the lilies, how they grow: they labour not, neither do they spin. But I say to you, not even Solomon in all his glory was clothed like one of these.
Now if God clothe in this manner the grass that is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12: 24-28)

Keep trusting in providence. I too will pray for you.  :pray:
Our Lady of Good Remedy prayer (can be said as a novena)

O QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, Most Holy Virgin, we venerate thee. Thou art the beloved Daughter of the Most High God, the chosen Mother of the Incarnate Word, the Immaculate Spouse of the Holy Spirit, the Sacred Vessel of the Most Holy Trinity.
O Mother of the Divine Redeemer, who under the title of Our Lady of Good Remedy comes to the aid of all who call upon thee, extend thy maternal protection to us. We depend on thee, Dear Mother, as helpless and needy children depend on a tender and caring mother.

Hail Mary...

O LADY OF GOOD REMEDY, source of unfailing help, grant that we may draw from thy treasury of graces in our time of need.
Touch the hearts of sinners, that they may seek reconciliation and forgiveness. Bring comfort to the afflicted and the lonely; help the poor and the hopeless; aid the sick and the suffering. May they be healed in body and strengthened in spirit to endure their sufferings with patient resignation and Christian fortitude.

Hail Mary...

DEAR LADY OF GOOD REMEDY, source of unfailing help, thy compassionate heart knows a remedy for every affliction and misery we encounter in life. Help me with thy prayers and intercession to find a remedy for my problems and needs, especially for... (Indicate your special intentions here).
On my part, O loving Mother, I pledge myself to a more intensely Christian lifestyle, to a more careful observance of the laws of God, to be more conscientious in fulfilling the obligations of my state in life, and to strive to be a source of healing in this broken world of ours.
Dear Lady of Good Remedy, be ever present to me, and through thy intercession, may I enjoy health of body and peace of mind, and grow stronger in the faith and in the love of thy Son, Jesus.

Hail Mary...

V. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of Good Remedy,
R. That we may deepen our dedication to thy Son, and make the world alive with His Spirit.

Friends and neighbors,

I will be off-line as I and my Dad ride out the Blizzard of 2013 in the Boston area. So far, thanks to your prayers, things are looking a little better and at a day at a time. As Jesus and Mary allow me, I'll update when able.

BTW, I've also started prayers to Our Lady under the devotion of "Untier of Knots". And so far, Our Lady is helping to heal a lot of emotional and mental wounds between me and Dad. This is a big breakthrough. You and your intercession before the Lord also helped here. So thank you all so much for your continued prayers.

Oh and if anyone knows any devotion to Our Lord, Our Lady or the Saints that is effective regarding managing or eliminating debt, please let me know. Thank you again.

I'm still taking this a day at a time. I wish to make sure I don't make any decisions that will hurt and haunt me down the road, whether short-term or long-term. So please keep up the good work prayer-wise. Thank you again.
:pray2: