Screaming For Mercy
:pray:
Hello everyone. Here is a brief update on my situation.

For whatever reason I don't know why, the Human Resources person at my place of work STILL hasn't got the information from my primary care physician's office regarding my S&A benefits stuff. So I called them a few minutes ago to let them know. I hope there will be no further delays, so please pray that there won't be.

Things have gotten better with Dad. A lot of that is due to Our Lady under her title of "Untier of Knots" and "Our Lady of Good Remedy". And is also due to all of you on FE who are praying for me and Dad. Thank you all so much and please continue the prayers.

Finally, I got the phone info from my social worker on making a appointment to see someone at the local Social Security office regarding the application for the disability stuff. I see my psychologist tomorrow regarding what other steps I should take in this direction. If she advises "yes", then I don't know whether I should take a lawyer with me when I go to the Social Security office. For I don't know what I should do or take with me when I go to the office. I'm completely clueless. Prayers are appreciated so that I don't bit myself in the behind short-term or long-term in this area.

Many, many thanks to you all for your intercession before the Lord ond Our Lady. I will update when I can. Again, many, many thanks.
Ugh, I know the struggle against internal demons all too well :pray:
I'm bumping this to ask you all to continue to pray for my situation. Things are going slow at the moment, and I don't want to risk getting forgotten among all the other prayer petitions here.

Many thanks for your continued intercession before the Lord.
:pray2: :pray: :pray2:  especially to Our Lady of Good Remedy.  She doesn't fail. 
Hello everyone! I've been unable to get to the Net for the last few weeks and update you. Here's why.

I was in Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA for the first week in March. Was in there for the flu, staph infection in the blood, diabetes and  - worst of all - pneumonia in my lower right lung.

After I got out of Lahey, Dad drove me to his place where I've living since. Wasn't thought well enough to drive until recently. So it is only now that I've been able to get onto the Web and catch up on things. I've been prescribed insulin and a medicine to get rid of the rest of the pneumonia. Also been told to drink those whey protein shakes to gain weight without spiking the blood sugars. My doctor said to aim for a pound a week until I get up to a healthy weight.

Finance wise, there's been no budging. I have to go through the blasted bureaucratic dance again to at least get workplace S&A benefits.

That's it up to now. Slowly I'm getting better. Please keep me in your prayers and on your prayer chains. Pray for me to Our Lady that I don't give in to the cursed feelings that God doesn't love me enough to cure me or give me the money to pay my bills and taxes or my trust issues with Jesus won't ever get fixed. Satan never sleeps. So pray for me that everything gets fixed.

Thank you all so much for your prayers.
I'm bumping this to ask you all to continue to pray for my situation. I don't want to risk getting forgotten among all the other prayer petitions here.

Many thanks again.
:pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:

Hail Gilbert, you are included in my daily rosary.