Screaming For Mercy
You're in my prayers...
Remember: God's will never sends you where His grace can't keep you.........
AMDG
Kevin
(03-23-2013, 11:36 PM)KevinM Wrote: You're in my prayers...
Remember: God's will never send you where His grace can't keep you.........
AMDG
Kevin

Many thanks, Kevin.

Please keep up the prayers, brethren in Christ. Things are slowly looking up, but I don't want to be presumptuous. Continue your intercession to the Lord for me through Our Lady of Fatima and Saint Joseph.

Thank you all again.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Friends and neighbors,

Things are looking better now, both regarding my physical health and the finances. Much of that is due to your praying for me - a sinner and a fool - before the Throne of the Lord. I'm not out of the woods yet, not by a long shot. But they are improving thanks in part to you all.

Please keep up the prayers. And again, thank you all so much for all you've done.
Deo gratias!  I'll pray that things continue to get better..
:pray:
Keep fighting.  You are in my prayers. 
Hello everyone.

For the last few days, I've been suffering from diabetic neuropathy in my feet, lack of sleep and - for the first time in my life - a late credit card payment. I still haven't been to Confession and Mass save for Mass a week ago, and these pains and junk only make it more difficult. I haven't even prayed the Rosary for at least a week.

Please increase your prayers for me, please. I don't want this pain, I don't want this anger, I don't want to be either a saint or damned in Hell after I die. I just want to be cured and be a normal man, not the freak that I am right now.

Thank you all in advance.
:pray2: