For a buddy of mine
Met this guy in high school.  His life seems to get progressively worse.  Some sort of agnostic, loosely practicing liberal protestant.  He has a degenerative neurological disorder, his dad is dying (his dad basically ate himself into diabetes, then wouldn't stop, smokes pot, talks about killing himself, is obese, can't move his joints...), his mom's a self destructive alcoholic.  His condition only worsens, it's tied into his psychology and gets worse when negative emotions are strong and he stresses easily. 

He can still drive and walk, but someday he may not be able to.  He has a learning disability and has been on half a dozen psychiatric medications at some points in his life.  He was first put on meds for ADD because his parents didn't know how to control him... when he was around seven.  He's been on meds for depression, ADD, epilepsy, and I don't know what else. 

He's trying to use the least amount of meds he can right now, as they are most likely the cause, but no research has been done.  I'm sure drug companies and FDA don't want to have to admit it's their fault for things like this. 

Anyways, PLEASE pray for this guy.  I'm afraid he'd off himself.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
:pray:
:pray2:
:pray: