Ohio or PA fishies.
As the title indicates: Have we any SSPV, CMRI, or SSPX fishies that, perhaps, would care to orchestrate Traddy get-together at some point? Specifically in Eastern Ohio or Western PA?  I do not believe that I had the pleasure of meeting any friends from fisheaters as of yet. I knew one poster's sister in college at our campus's college Republicans. However, I've yet to meet any fishies or fisheaters. Let's orchestrate something . . .  :tiphat:
C'mon!? 56 darn views and not a single lad or lass to be found in all of Ohio or PA?!   ???
The CMRI, SSPV, and SSPX don't have strong presences in Pennsylvania.
(02-06-2013, 03:00 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: The CMRI, SSPV, and SSPX don't have strong presences in Pennsylvania.

Au contraire, there is a SSPX chapel in Carnegie, Pa.  Not that I attend there as I go to the Diocesan TLM in Pittsburgh.
(02-06-2013, 03:32 AM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote: Au contraire, there is a SSPX chapel in Carnegie, Pa.  Not that I attend there as I go to the Diocesan TLM in Pittsburgh.

That's the one I attend, my good man! :tiphat:
(02-06-2013, 03:32 AM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 03:00 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: The CMRI, SSPV, and SSPX don't have strong presences in Pennsylvania.

Au contraire, there is a SSPX chapel in Carnegie, Pa.  Not that I attend there as I go to the Diocesan TLM in Pittsburgh.

The SSPX, SSPV, and CMRI combined have 5 chapels in PA. Two of which don't have weekly services.
Sorry, I can't help. I'm in Michigan.
That's alright. :tiphat: Perhaps, one day, eh? :)
Columbus here
I'm not confirmed or baptized but I'm thinking of doing it (starting RCIA). I'm in the Akron area :)