Ohio or PA fishies.
I... just moved out of Ohio, recently. :(

I did get a chance to attend every type of Catholic Mass, though.

SSPX, SSPV, CMRI, FSSP, the least bad N.O., and even an Eastern Rite Liturgy!

Ohio had everything!
(05-25-2017, 08:35 PM)ATereskov Wrote: I'm not confirmed or baptized but I'm thinking of doing it (starting RCIA). I'm in the Akron area :)

I wouldn't mind meeting up at some point. I attend Holy Mass at Sacred Heart of Jesus traditional Roman Catholic Church in Akron whenever I visit my goddaughter. :)  The priest is wonderful; he is my confessor for whom I am forever grateful unto God.
Kindly keep me in your prayer intentions . . . 

“In life and in death, keep close to Jesus & give yourself into his faithful keeping; He alone can help you when all others fail you.”
— Thomas a Kempis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Switching to Maronite or Melkite . . .
I have attended Eastern Rite Divine Liturgies; and CMRI & SSPX in OH. Right now, where I live: it's SSPV or nothing. Attending the New Order simply isn't an option.

“In life and in death, keep close to Jesus & give yourself into his faithful keeping; He alone can help you when all others fail you.”
— Thomas a Kempis

Not much Latin Mass here in western PA, I go to Divine Liturgy and I'm firmly EASTERN. You might now like my whole veneration of Saint Constantine Equal to the Apostles thing.
"The true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators, but traditionalists." St Pope Pius X

Byzantine Ruthenian Rite Catholic.

https://www.patreon.com/sobieski
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsu0o3...9T13v1T0Cg
Columbus Metro Area Catholic here. A NO-attendee...some day I will hopefully make it to a TLM. I have attended Byzantine Liturgy in Cbus.
Sorry I'd forgotten my password to Fisheaters and haven't been on for a while. Still willing to meet up with y'all. :)

— Thomas a Kempis