Trad apps for Android?
Any apps on the droid for trads? 62 (or perhaps pre-62) Missal, breviary, prayers, collected works of saints?
(02-07-2013, 01:35 AM)TS Aquinas Wrote: Any apps on the droid for trads? 62 (or perhaps pre-62) Missal, breviary, prayers, collected works of saints?
iPieta is so-so for that. It includes the Traditional Calendar, a section of writings of the Saints (I've read both Story of A Soul by St. Therese and Introduction To The Devout Life by St. Francis De Sales with it). It includes quite a collection of papal and council documents (it starts around Gregory XVI). I believe you could use it to follow along with the Latin Mass, but it breaks it down to sections. You'd have to keep backing out to move on.

on Android, they broke iPieta into separate parts that still work together. It'll cost about $4 to get all four parts ($5 if you want the spanish module). Personally, I think it's worth it over all. Be warned, iPieta takes quite a bit of memory compared to other apps (not as much as certain high end games, though). If you have an entry level Android, it could be very hard to get them all onto your phone without resorting to SD storage.
Wow. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you. Best four bucks I've spent.
I have iPieta and Laudete (Laudete is free btw). I like the audio Scriptural Rosary on Laudete; me and my daughter listen to it at night right before sleep.
(02-07-2013, 02:44 AM)TS Aquinas Wrote: Wow. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you. Best four bucks I've spent.
Tip o' the hat You're welcome.  There's also an app called Tridentine Mass that can help you find TLM locations. It's free, but you'll want to call ahead to verify any locations before you visit. I've had to email the developer with updated info on my parish. Note: It only gives SSPX, Diocesan, and ED Locations. I know this because Bishop Pivarunas of the CMRI has his chapel in my city, but it isn't listed.
Catholic Bible References

great for dealing with protestants.