The 3 things needed for the Eucharist to be present
I can't seem to find an article I had, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I seem to remember reading some material, based on Aquinas' teachinhgs, that 3 things must be present for the Blessed Sacrament (or any of the 7 for that matter) to be made present.

1. Matter
2. Form
3. Intent

I'm debating a friend of mine about the what is needed for the Eucharist to be made present, and he is insisting that it matters not what the spiritual state of the priest is (which I know already, and he's missing the point) for the Christ to be made present. My argument with him is that if the priest does not believe in the Real Presence anymore (or maybe never did), if he does not have the intention to do what the Church teaches, it can be possible that Christ is not present.

Does anyone have material that discusses this, supported by the Church's own words, ie popes, saints doctors, councils (pre VII)? Again, I'm not talking about whether the priest is in a state of mortal sin and casting doubt about a vaild consecration (I know the Church's teachings on this), I'm talking about whether it can be invalid if he doesn't believe the Church's teaching on the the Real Presence, and therefore could, could, render the consecration invalid. I can't seem to figure out if the priest doesn't believe in the Real Presence, how can he intend something that is not possible in his own mind and heart. And yes, I know about the origin of the feast day of Corpus Christi. That was about doubt. I'm talking about flat out rejection.

Thank you.
St. Pius of Trent,

"Neither faith, nor holiness (the state of grace) is required for the valid administration of the sacraments" (Very Rev. Tanquerey, A Manual of Dogmatic Theology, vol. II, sec. 988, p. 207).  "It is certain and proximate to faith that faith is not necessary for valid administration of the other sacraments with the exception, however, of Penance which, apart from the case of extreme necessity, is not validly administered by a vitandus heretic because of a defect of jurisdiction" (Ibid., p. 207f.).

"For the validity of the sacrament at least a virtual intention is required of the minister: wherefore an interpretive or habitual intention is not sufficient" (Ibid., sec. 992, p. 211).

A virtual intention is one "which one had previously, although one is not actually thinking of it, continues during an action which has begun and continued by force of this" (Ibid., sec. 990, p. 209).