Pope Pius X vision about Benedict?
Pius X
During an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan order in 1909, the pontiff appeared to enter a trance. Those present remained motionless and silent. After a few moments, Pius opened his eyes, rose from his seat, and cried, "What I have seen is terrifying! Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope will leave Rome and, in leaving the Vatican, he will have to pass over the dead bodies of his priests!" He then cautioned the witnesses, "Do not tell anyone this while I am alive."
Just before his death, Pius had another vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death.This perversity is nothing less than the beginning of the last days of the world."

Note: Pius X's fist name was Giuseppe which is a form of Joseph (Josef Ratzinger perhaps?) crazy to think about!
(02-11-2013, 12:18 PM)rosie024 Wrote: Pius X
During an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan order in 1909, the pontiff appeared to enter a trance. Those present remained motionless and silent. After a few moments, Pius opened his eyes, rose from his seat, and cried, "What I have seen is terrifying! Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope will leave Rome and, in leaving the Vatican, he will have to pass over the dead bodies of his priests!" He then cautioned the witnesses, "Do not tell anyone this while I am alive."
Just before his death, Pius had another vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death.This perversity is nothing less than the beginning of the last days of the world."

Note: Pius X's fist name was Giuseppe which is a form of Joseph (Josef Ratzinger perhaps?) crazy to think about!

Thanks for posting this.
(02-11-2013, 12:18 PM)rosie024 Wrote: Pius X

Is there any documentation for this story?
I've thought this for awhile, and I believe the vision from the third secret of Fatima that His Holiness announced as Cardinal is the very same event.
In light of todays news I find the following extract from Don Bosco's Prophecy of the Two Columns very intriguing.

from http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/fatima/donbosco.html

Meanwhile, enemy cannons blow up, firearms and beaks fall to pieces, ships crack up and sink to the bottom. In blind fury the enemy takes to hand-to-hand combat, cursing and blaspheming. Suddenly the Pope falls, seriously wounded. He is instantly helped up but, struck down a second time, dies. A shout of victory rises from the enemy and wild rejoicing sweeps their ships. But no sooner is the Pope dead than another takes his place. The captains of the auxiliary ships elected him so quickly that the news of the Pope's death coincides with that of his successor's election. The enemy's self-assurance wanes.

It seems to me that under the current scenario the section in bold above could easily occur.

In Antonio Socci's book titled 'The Fourth Secret of Fatima' which he dedicated to Pope Benedict he wrote that he thought that Pope Benedict was the Pope in white from the Fatima secrets.  Pope Benedict thanked Socci for writing the book.  Antonio Socci is an Italian media personality, journalist and book writer best known for coverage of Catholic Church topics. 
If this does pertain to Benedict, we have a bigger problem on our hands, either Rome or the Vatican itself will be attacked.
Very, very fascinating!!
Huh?
(02-11-2013, 03:46 PM)GodFirst Wrote: I've thought this for awhile, and I believe the vision from the third secret of Fatima that His Holiness announced as Cardinal is the very same event.

I think so too, but these don't seem to be talking about Benedict.  Benedict will truly no longer be pope in a few weeks so unless Rome is burning and flooded with gunmen by the end of February, it must be someone else.