- make our lent for the Pope -
(02-11-2013, 03:15 PM)Adam_Michael Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 02:59 PM)three_emcees_and_onedeacon Wrote: Both collects sound excellent. Someone should make a facebook group out of this.

I abhor FaceBook.  It is evil and Satanic.   :possess:

I will be happy however to offer daily intentions and Lenten sacrifices to this situation.   :incense:

I know, I deactivated my account after hardly using it for years. Too many people trying to show off a hedonistic lifestyle and comparing their lives to others. But that is neither here no there. Facebook gets views, simple :P
I think that this is a fantastic idea, to offer our Lent for the Holy Father, for the conclave, and for the new Pope. May the college of cardinals be guided by the Holy Spirit, and by love for the Church.  :pray2:
I'm in.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Quote:O God, who willest that all men should be saved and should come to the knowledge of the truth: we beseech Thee, send forth labourers into Thy harvest, and grant them grace to speak Thy word with all boldness, so that Thy word may spread swiftly and be glorified, and all nations may know Thee, the only God, and Him whom Thou hast sent: even Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who with Thee liveth and reigneth in the unity of the Holy Ghost, world without end. Amen.

O God, who hast taught the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Ghost, grant that by the gift of the same Spirit we may be always truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolation. Through our Lord Jesus Christ Thy Son, who with Thee liveth and reigneth in the unity of the same Holy Ghost, world without end. Amen.

:pray2:

Quote:O God, who willest that all men should be saved and should come to the knowledge of the truth: we beseech Thee, send forth labourers into Thy harvest, and grant them grace to speak Thy word with all boldness, so that Thy word may spread swiftly and be glorified, and all nations may know Thee, the only God, and Him whom Thou hast sent: even Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who with Thee liveth and reigneth in the unity of the Holy Ghost, world without end. Amen.

O God, who hast taught the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Ghost, grant that by the gift of the same Spirit we may be always truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolation. Through our Lord Jesus Christ Thy Son, who with Thee liveth and reigneth in the unity of the same Holy Ghost, world without end. Amen.

:pray:

:pray2:
thank you for the reminder. Pray also that our pope will be safe from those who hate him

(02-11-2013, 04:41 PM)Deidre Wrote: I think that this is a fantastic idea, to offer our Lent for the Holy Father, for the conclave, and for the new Pope. May the college of cardinals be guided by the Holy Spirit, and by love for the Church.  :pray2:

Praying...I am in.