I am announcing my candidacy for Pope!
(02-11-2013, 01:41 PM)Petertherock Wrote: I just figure if any of the powers that be who will be at the conclave read this forum, they should know I am officially putting my name in the hat to become the next Pope. Here are some of the first few things I will do immediately upon beginning my office:

1. Make the TLM the only form of the Mass allowed in the Roman Rite.
2. Regularize the SSPX and make some SSPX priests Bishops.
3. Starting with the USA, go through the list of all the Bishops and Cardinals and remove the faculties of any of them that aren't Catholic. Then go country by country and do the same.
4. Go through all the seminaries and remove the directors and instructors that aren't Catholic.
5. Restore all the old Holy Days of Obligation and not make them on Sundays.

So, I am ready to lead the Church into it's glorious restoration!

Peter, at the moment, there are three categories in the College of Cardinals:  Cardinal- bishop, Cardinal-priest and Cardinal-deacon.  If they added "Cardinal-layman, you might have a chance!  Peter the Roman,  :Hmm:
Running for the job automatically disqualifies you.
Hurry up, horsemen!
(02-11-2013, 02:00 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: February 12, 2014 (Rome)

In a shocking move today Pope PetertheRock named Britney Spears a member of the College of Cardinals. This is the latest surprising move by the Pontiff who last year hosted a Selena Gomez concert in the Sistine Chapel. Cardinal Fellay, the head of the CDF, released a statement praising the Pope for getting Miss Spears to agree to release Hit Me Baby in Latin. " This is simply yet another great move by the Pope that ended the crisis. I think saying ' oops, he did it again' is appropriate here" said Fellay.

Meanwhile, the former Pope Joseph Ratzinger announced he was a sedevacantist now...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(02-11-2013, 11:45 PM)Vincentius Wrote: Peter, at the moment, there are three categories in the College of Cardinals:  Cardinal- bishop, Cardinal-priest and Cardinal-deacon.  If they added "Cardinal-layman, you might have a chance!  Peter the Roman,  :Hmm:

Of course, there is no requirement that the man elected Pope be a member of the College. Cf. CIC, 1983, Can. 332 §1.