Consecrate Russia!
(02-19-2013, 06:54 PM)maso Wrote: Indeed I was just pleased to interpret that prophecy as the promise our Lady made at Fatima that the Orthodox Schism would be ended by a "miracle of conversion" of the orthodoxs once the Consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart will be performed according to Her requests. She added later that the Consecration will be made but it will be late.

But, but, but, according to our resident Fatima expert, Doc Bombay and certain other 'experts' like the Blue Army, the Consecration has taken place, and Russia is converted! We are just supposed to ignore the corruption, anti-Catholicism, the pro-death culture, etc., in modern Russia. Don't you know that Fr Gruner is a thieving Priest and anyone who agrees with him is a lying Fatimista!? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(02-19-2013, 06:31 AM)thomas7 Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 01:17 AM)tradne4163 Wrote: This thread has inspired me to donate to the Fatima Crusader. God bless.  :tiphat:

An excellent idea Tradne!  Thank  doc for  this.  This  rant against Fr. Gruner has renewed my interest.

Just want to thank the Doc for reminding me that Fr Gruner needs donations to spread the truth about Fatima. Five dollars on the way and I encourage anyone who can see through Doc's sick and twisted hatred to contribute to Fr Gruner's Fatima Apostolate.
(02-19-2013, 07:53 AM)Adam_Michael Wrote: Bazinga!   :groucho:

ugh, please don't quote that horrible show to me ever again  :puke:

(02-20-2013, 12:43 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Doc's sick and twisted hatred

lol