Hmmmm
I planned on going to Mass ea Sat and Sun this lent. The Sat one at the SSPX since it is in Latin and at a reasonable time to get the kiddos up and out of the house. We arrived only to see a deserted chapel. The gate was open, but not a soul or car in sight. Since the area isn't the best, we left. Didn't want to tote around a baby and my son while 4.5 mo pregnant. The sign on the outside if the chapel said the Mass times and we were there at the right time.
So we went to the donut shop. The clerk said it was holiday weekend, maybe that's why it was deserted?
My experience has taught me that you should ALWAYS call and confirm Latin Mass times at any church you aren't familiar with.  Usually, there is only one priest and if he's not available there is usually no one to cover for him.
(02-16-2013, 02:32 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: My experience has taught me that you should ALWAYS call and confirm Latin Mass times at any church you aren't familiar with.  Usually, there is only one priest and if he's not available there is usually no one to cover for him.

Thanks!
Also as trads we oppose keeping websites that contain useful information such as mass time changes or cancellations. 

At least I am pretty sure the above is a NO heresy as no Church with the TLM has a useful website. 
I called during the week but got a recording with the Mass times. I guess something came up, especially because I was the only one there. Why would they have the gate open though? You would think it would be closed and locked up if it was canceled.
Could be, you're the only one who showed?
Maybe it's like that "left behind" series or the rapture or something.  Anyone else missing?  Or are they all at SD?
I wonder if I was the only one that showed..,, I guess I expected there to be at least a few cars in the parking lot.