Ember Days (Lenten)
Just a reminder. Feb 20. 22-23

Info here: http://www.fisheaters.com/emberdays.html
Ahem.

Forum Rulez Wrote:Don't just post URLs with no summaries, no effort at explaining what the URLs link to. Preferred is the posting of entire articles (or, if they're extremely long, their relevant parts) -- and especially preferred is the posting of articles accompanied by some of your own commentary. It makes things much more interesting and stimulates responses! And please cite sources!

Read the rules!

I feel as if I have discovered my purpose in life.
(02-16-2013, 11:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Ahem.

Forum Rulez Wrote:Don't just post URLs with no summaries, no effort at explaining what the URLs link to. Preferred is the posting of entire articles (or, if they're extremely long, their relevant parts) -- and especially preferred is the posting of articles accompanied by some of your own commentary. It makes things much more interesting and stimulates responses! And please cite sources!

Read the rules!

Read the rules!

link is 1) internal and 2) self explanatory and 3) where's the snark?

Pipe
(02-16-2013, 11:18 PM)Lateran15 Wrote:

Read the rules!

link is 1) internal and 2) self explanatory and 3) where's the snark?

Pipe

The Rulez make no distinction between internal and external links and assumes that blind links are, by their very nature, anything but self explanatory.  Obey the Rulez!!!

And the snark is always there, sometimes subtle, sometimes proud, but always there.  Watching and waiting.  Always.