Earthquake in Rome....

4.8? shoot, we had a 6.2 here in the Philippines yesterday, and 5.8 in December. Our house got a little wobble but I refuse to pee in my pants until the three days of darkness is here. And I am saving extra Depends for the occasion.  Grin

C.
(02-16-2013, 10:44 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 10:42 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Please folks. Let's show some respect toward the hummel figurines destroyed in this unprecedented earthquake.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

It will be humid in Florida this summer.  Let he who has sweat glands, sweat.

And it will be blamed on global warming. There may even be a hurricane or two hitting the US this year which will also be because of global warming and obama's gun ban!
(02-16-2013, 10:00 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: So....whaddaya think

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/1...9S20130216

Pray

Thank you, Praying...
[Image: 35010537.jpg]
Thanks for adding more levity, Sebastian. That was quite funny! LOL
(02-17-2013, 08:00 PM)SaintSebastian Wrote: [Image: 35010537.jpg]

Grin Grin Grin LOL LOL
(02-18-2013, 01:30 AM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: Thanks for adding more levity, Sebastian. That was quite funny! LOL

Tip o' the hat Yeah I couldn't resist.  Where I live we had a rare (and very minor) earthquake a few years ago that we all made a big to-do about, and that picture made the rounds with similar captions. 

Joking aside, God can also be in the less dramatic natural events too! When Elias was on on the mountain, the Lord was neither in the mighty, earth-shattering wind, nor the earthquake, nor the fire, but rather in the whistling breeze. (3 Kings 19:11-13).

Well there are indeed SIGNS in the sky, etc.  There are continual 'storms of the century'.  St. Peter's was struck twice on the day we learned of the Holy Father's abdication.  There are meteors and fireballs in Russia, California, and Cuba.  There are strange booms.

And our government and other ones are increasingly embracing immoral agendas and the hatred for Catholics is increasing.

Things are unfolding.  We must stay prepared and always in a state of grace.