The next Pope will consecrate Russia.... -Father Gruner
I remember early in my journey into the Church, I heard about Salza and tried to watch this video and thought he was some ticked off crackpot. Fast forward less than a year later, and I'm so glad I watched it. It is very insightful, well researched and edifying. This video played a big role in I becoming a traditionalist.
those are long videos.  :O

I may need a bag of peanuts to hold me over,or maybe just a snickers...

anyways...

... :eats:...
He's a lawyer.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(02-19-2013, 11:04 PM)Adam_Michael Wrote: those are long videos.  :O

I may need a bag of peanuts to hold me over,or maybe just a snickers...

anyways...

... :eats:...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(02-19-2013, 09:45 PM)Don Quixote Wrote: Dino, Tim or anyone else I have a question.

Could Pope Benedict have appointed a Cardinal en pectore for instance at the last installation  and is there an outside chance he could announce it prior to this Conclave?
from wiki...
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Petto

What do you think the purpose of this would be?  It's usually set aside for appointing Cardinals for Communist countries where the Church is outlawed.

Here is an interesting audio for those interested.  It's by a traditional Catholic Professor.  He talks about the revelations that Our Lord has given through Fatima and some of the saints over the last one hundred years and how this relates to us today and the importance of the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart.  It's a very interesting, deep talk that is easy to listen to......

http://www.fishermore.edu/Audio/Christ_the_King.mp3
(02-19-2013, 09:55 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: I remember early in my journey into the Church, I heard about Salza and tried to watch this video and thought he was some ticked off crackpot. Fast forward less than a year later, and I'm so glad I watched it. It is very insightful, well researched and edifying. This video played a big role in I becoming a traditionalist.

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing.  Our Lady of Fatima and those involved with promoting her revelations there have touched so many souls around the world, mine included.  I'd guess that it's one of the main reasons why I'm also traditionalist as well....
This might be relevant (and I was looking for a place to put it!)

In a completely unprecedented move by Russia since the Bolshevik Revolution, PM Vladimir Putin seems to be supporting a sudden but substantial rise in power of the Russian Orthodox Church with government funding to restore cathedrals, and by having pictures taken of himself with Patriarch Kirill...
Quote:to celebrate the latter's fourth year of leadership of a religion that is re-establishing its traditional place at the centre of the country's affairs.

"At the heart of all Russia's victories and achievements are patriotism, faith and strength of spirit," said Putin, speaking at a ceremony in the Kremlin. The church, he said, should be allowed more control over aspects of Russian life and "get every opportunity to fully serve in such important fields as the support of family and motherhood, the upbringing and education of children, youth, social development, and to strengthen the patriotic spirit of the armed forces".

More in the article from Al Jazeera: http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peop...45877.html

Putin! This is big, right?

:chleader:!
(02-20-2013, 03:35 AM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: This might be relevant (and I was looking for a place to put it!)

In a completely unprecedented move by Russia since the Bolshevik Revolution, PM Vladimir Putin seems to be supporting a sudden but substantial rise in power of the Russian Orthodox Church with government funding to restore cathedrals, and by having pictures taken of himself with Patriarch Kirill...
Quote:to celebrate the latter's fourth year of leadership of a religion that is re-establishing its traditional place at the centre of the country's affairs.

"At the heart of all Russia's victories and achievements are patriotism, faith and strength of spirit," said Putin, speaking at a ceremony in the Kremlin. The church, he said, should be allowed more control over aspects of Russian life and "get every opportunity to fully serve in such important fields as the support of family and motherhood, the upbringing and education of children, youth, social development, and to strengthen the patriotic spirit of the armed forces".

More in the article from Al Jazeera: http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peop...45877.html

Putin! This is big, right?

:chleader:!

Nice find...  Russia is ripe for conversion imo.  Decades of Atheistic Communism have left the people soul searching.  Another clue that the consecration is near....
I need ear buds in order to listen over the hum of my sewing machine.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(02-20-2013, 03:06 AM)Dino Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 09:55 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: I remember early in my journey into the Church, I heard about Salza and tried to watch this video and thought he was some ticked off crackpot. Fast forward less than a year later, and I'm so glad I watched it. It is very insightful, well researched and edifying. This video played a big role in I becoming a traditionalist.

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing.  Our Lady of Fatima and those involved with promoting her revelations there have touched so many souls around the world, mine included.  I'd guess that it's one of the main reasons why I'm also traditionalist as well....
I joined the Militia of the Immaculata (founded by St. Maxamillian Kolbe) and made the consecration on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima in, I think 2004. About one month later, just by chance, I went to my first Latin mass on Father's Day. Who was there but the traveling statue of Our Lady of Fatima. Coincidence? I don't think so. The rest is history...still playing out but you know what I mean.

Yep - Fatima plays deeply into my discovering tradition.