The next Pope will consecrate Russia.... -Father Gruner
(02-20-2013, 06:11 PM)DustinsDad Wrote:
(02-20-2013, 03:06 AM)Dino Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 09:55 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: I remember early in my journey into the Church, I heard about Salza and tried to watch this video and thought he was some ticked off crackpot. Fast forward less than a year later, and I'm so glad I watched it. It is very insightful, well researched and edifying. This video played a big role in I becoming a traditionalist.

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing.  Our Lady of Fatima and those involved with promoting her revelations there have touched so many souls around the world, mine included.  I'd guess that it's one of the main reasons why I'm also traditionalist as well....
I joined the Militia of the Immaculata (founded by St. Maxamillian Kolbe) and made the consecration on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima in, I think 2004. About one month later, just by chance, I went to my first Latin mass on Father's Day. Who was there but the traveling statue of Our Lady of Fatima. Coincidence? I don't think so. The rest is history...still playing out but you know what I mean.

Yep - Fatima plays deeply into my discovering tradition.

:)
bttt
Oh, Boy !  I'm busy but I'll be back to listen tothat new audio and see how it fits.

tim
In case anyone missed this one...

http://www.fatimayourlastchance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31&Itemid=8

Tim turned me on to this link. If you go to Thursday's session and scroll down to Salza's presentation, "How 7 popes Failed to Consecrate Russia", it is very, very enlightening and answers alot of "why's" in regards to the turmoil in the Church. It's a must see, IMHO.
(02-17-2013, 04:54 PM)James02 Wrote: I hold that The Great Facade is the touchstone of what it means to be a Traditionalist.  Now I have to add a second, this video.  It has everything: Vat. II, Fatima, the Mass, EENS, etc...  Definitely Trads should take the time to watch this.
The Great Facade is a great book.
(02-21-2013, 09:27 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: In case anyone missed this one...

http://www.fatimayourlastchance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31&Itemid=8

Tim turned me on to this link. If you go to Thursday's session and scroll down to Salza's presentation, "How 7 popes Failed to Consecrate Russia", it is very, very enlightening and answers alot of "why's" in regards to the turmoil in the Church.

Thank you so much! I'm halfway through it now. I like to assume the [extreme!] delay was due to poor communications technology prior to Vatican 2, and then, well, V2. (Or the interpretation of V2.) So I'm cautious about blaming the Popes

—except insofar as the Vatican had no problem excommunicating (overnight!) Archbishop Lefebvre for schismatic acts (which, as we all know, wasn't schismatic, and were acts primarily meant to keep a perfectly Catholic society going) — and I thank God that His Holiness lifted the illicit excommunications of the 4 Bishops — but the same Congregation of BIshops and JP2 never bothered even reprimanding the myriad liberal bishops who've openly and publicly defied the Holy See for clearly REAL SCHISMATIC ACTS. Like the archbishop who knowingly and publicly gave the Holy to the Profane, while laughing and smiling about it.

Many bishops simply don't respect the Pontificate anymore, so God only knows how His Holiness or successor might make the liberal bishops agree to consecrate Russia.

Does anyone here really believe that all the bishops of the world (Our Lady's requirement) could agree on consecrating Russia? I do, but really only by divine intervention.

This has happened before. A prophet says something fairly nice (repent; consecrate Russia, etc), but God's Chosen ignores (or saws in half) the prophet. After decades, WHAMMO, the Assyrians dragged N Israel by hooks, (and if I recall, it was the unlikely prophet Jonah who ignored in Israel, and was sent to Assyria, and was terribly upset that Assyria got blessed for believing him. I heard a homily once that suggested that if even SOME had believed Jonah, he wouldn't have been sent to Assyria.) I see parallels, myself. :(
(02-22-2013, 01:34 AM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: Does anyone here really believe that all the bishops of the world (Our Lady's requirement) could agree on consecrating Russia? I do, but really only by divine intervention.

St. CeciliasGirl, I heard a priest once, can't remember, maybe Father Gruner or Father Kramer?, that before the consecration took place the Pope would have to declare excommunications to any Bishops beforehand who would not be participating in the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as demanded by Heaven. That way it would in fact be all of the Bishops of the Church at the same time...
He lost me at "and as Providence deranged..."  :)
(02-22-2013, 02:12 AM)Dino Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 01:34 AM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: Does anyone here really believe that all the bishops of the world (Our Lady's requirement) could agree on consecrating Russia? I do, but really only by divine intervention.

St. CeciliasGirl, I heard a priest once, can't remember, maybe Father Gruner or Father Kramer?, that before the consecration took place the Pope would have to declare excommunications to any Bishops beforehand who would not be participating in the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as demanded by Heaven. That way it would in fact be all of the Bishops of the Church at the same time...

Yeah Dino that was suggested in the fictional book called 'Russian Sunrise' about how a proper Consecration could play out.  The book even suggests that all the bishops be video and audio taped during the Consecration and a commission be set up to watch and listen to the tapes.  Then if bishops are found that did not properly do the Consecration they are excommunicated.  Father Gruner has 'Russian Sunrise' for free that can be read online at his Fatima Network.  It's a good read.
https://secure.fatima.org/forms/email_request_rs.asp

I'm sure Sister Lucy said something to this effect too.  Something to the effect that the bishops that do the Consecration in union with the Pope will be the rightful bishops and it will fulfill Heavens request.  I've looked for this a couple of times in the past week but haven't been able to find it.  Maybe I read it in 'Russian Sunrise' as an actual quote from Sister Lucy, I'm not sure.   
All of what Mike says above comes indirectly from Bl. Pope John Paul II. When he added to the homily at Fatima departing from the prepared texts to include Apoc. 12: 3 and 4.

This passage is interpreted as a future Schism where 1/3 of the Bishops abandon the Faith. Deep thinkers, not me, put two and two together and Voila !

tim