The next Pope will consecrate Russia.... -Father Gruner
(02-20-2013, 02:55 AM)Dino Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 09:45 PM)Don Quixote Wrote: Dino, Tim or anyone else I have a question.

Could Pope Benedict have appointed a Cardinal en pectore for instance at the last installation  and is there an outside chance he could announce it prior to this Conclave?
from wiki...
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Petto

What do you think the purpose of this would be?  It's usually set aside for appointing Cardinals for Communist countries where the Church is outlawed.

Here is an interesting audio for those interested.  It's by a traditional Catholic Professor.  He talks about the revelations that Our Lord has given through Fatima and some of the saints over the last one hundred years and how this relates to us today and the importance of the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart.  It's a very interesting, deep talk that is easy to listen to......

http://www.fishermore.edu/Audio/Christ_the_King.mp3

Quite the audio by the good professor.  Thanks Dino.  Proof that King Louis XVI tried to Consecrate France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus but it was too late.  Proof that the French Revolution was masonic.  Benjamin Franklin was a mason.  Connection between Rothschild, Adam Weishaupt and the masonic conspiracy in the decade before the French Revolution against the Church and the French Monarchy.  He compares the Consecration of France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus which was too late with the request from Heaven by Our Lady of Fatima in 1917 to Consecrate Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.  Then he connects the V II document about the Declaration on Religious Freedom back to Benjamin Franklin through an American Jesuit priest, a Father Murray.  He says the French Revolution and the American Revolution were the same thing.  He traces democratic secularism back to Cain (and to the city of hannock?  I think that's what he said), utopia without God and king.  He says that's why democracies sometime give way to dictatorships.  The difference between the Royal King Jesus Christ and the secular imposter.  Back to the French Monarchy, the longest in history.  Clovis was Consecrated with Holy Oil by the Church, as God's representative on earth over all other nations, a representative of the living King David.  This Holy Oil is believed to have come directly from God.  Only the King of France was Consecrated by the Church with this Holy Oil.  He mentions a lot of the prophecies about the Great Monarch.  One Pope and one head.  Deliverance will come from Heaven, referring to the Virgin Mary.  The social apostasy is a blasphemy.  He quotes from 2 Thessalonians 2, "stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle."  We have to be counter-revolutionary, because the revolution is headed by the devil.  He who shall persevere to the end will be saved.  The truth will shine again.  The spirit of the Gospel will pour itself again over this dying society of ours.  Quite the audio. 

Kind of harkens back to this thread from a year ago eh Don Quixote.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...365.0.html
To add to Mike above, the Prof. said something which I knew but had never sunk in to my mind. He said in 1984 when he was interviewed Bl. Pope John Paul II spilled the beans a bit about the third secret. That wasn't the important part. The important part is Pope John Paul II said it is too late and there is no longer a way out. He also said it is necessary to renew the Church.

tim
I'm going to have to listen to it again.  I missed that part where Pope John Paul II said it is too late.  Was the professor agreeing with him Tim? 
(02-22-2013, 02:38 PM)Tim Wrote: To add to Mike above, the Prof. said something which I knew but had never sunk in to my mind. He said in 1984 when he was interviewed Bl. Pope John Paul II spilled the beans a bit about the third secret. That wasn't the important part. The important part is Pope John Paul II said it is too late and there is no longer a way out. He also said it is necessary to renew the Church.

tim

Yeah Tim around 33:10 into the audio he says "John Paul II who in 1981 when a German journalist asked him what about the Third Secret of Fatima and he was caught off guard.  In answer to it ... but it is no longer possible to avert it."  Then just after that in the audio the professor talking about the collegial Consecration of Russia says it still has not been done and still needs to be.  So John Paul II was either duped into believing that it was too late to do the Consecration of Russia or ...

What I missed the first time I listen to it was that he said the French Revolution was the opening of Pandora's box and that we are still living under the Revolution.

He also said Dignitatis Humanae and the American Constitution are identical.  Declaration on Religious Freedom (Dignitatis Humanae) was referred to as the American schema.  Dignitatis Humanae is almost identical to the writings of the American Jesuit priest, the Father Murray that I mentioned above.  So in 1965 the Catholic Church consulted Father Murray who himself would have consulted the masonic writings of Benjamin Franklin.  Ten years before that Father Murray was scolded by the Vatican for writing what he did.  The President of the American Catholic Historical Association gave Father Murray credit for making Dignitatis Humanae universal Catholic teaching which had previously been an aberration of the Catholic Church.  This all starts around 35:00 minutes into the audio.
John Courtney Murray a Jesuit theologian is the culprit behind Dignitatis Humanae.  Msgr. Joseph Fenton, as editor of the American Ecclesiastical Review defended the traditional view and asserted that Murray's views contradicted essential Catholic teachings. By 1954, Murray had been advised by his superiors not to publish any more works on this specific topic.  During the Second Vatican Council, Murray played a key role in persuading the assembly of the Catholic bishops to adopt the Council's ground-breaking Declaration on Religious Liberty, Dignitatis Humanae.
My audio cut out at that point which is why it stuck in my mind, and I seemed to have had the wrong date, too !  But on a very good note I have succeeded in getting my computer to work again. Believe me  I thought I was under attack.

tim
(02-22-2013, 05:02 PM)mikemac Wrote: John Courtney Murray a Jesuit theologian is the culprit behind Dignitatis Humanae.  Msgr. Joseph Fenton, as editor of the American Ecclesiastical Review defended the traditional view and asserted that Murray's views contradicted essential Catholic teachings. By 1954, Murray had been advised by his superiors not to publish any more works on this specific topic.  During the Second Vatican Council, Murray played a key role in persuading the assembly of the Catholic bishops to adopt the Council's ground-breaking Declaration on Religious Liberty, Dignitatis Humanae.

It is reported that after DH was promulgated, Courtney Murray said, 'The teaching of the Church has changed 180 degrees. It is now up to the theologians to explain it'.
Yeah pretty hard to reconcile that with tradition eh Jovan.  And pretty hard to blame it on the media's interpretation of the Council too.

So Tim, what do you think, was John Paul II duped into believing that it was too late to do the Consecration of Russia or ...?  We'll probably never know eh.
I doubt he was duped. John Paul II was one of the best political movers ever. Gorbachov gives him the credit for the end of the USSR not Reagan. He knew more than us.

tim
Yeah that's not good eh Tim.  It certainly explains a lot though.