The next Pope will consecrate Russia.... -Father Gruner
(02-19-2013, 03:20 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 04:54 PM)James02 Wrote: I hold that The Great Facade is the touchstone of what it means to be a Traditionalist. 

Are you talking about the book that was written by Thomas Woods and Chris Ferrara?? If so, the cheapest I have seen it at was $58.00 on Amazon.... Do you know where I could get a cheaper copy????

www.abebooks.com. $3.90, plus shipping. That help? :)
(02-27-2013, 01:23 PM)dahveed Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 03:20 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 04:54 PM)James02 Wrote: I hold that The Great Facade is the touchstone of what it means to be a Traditionalist. 

Are you talking about the book that was written by Thomas Woods and Chris Ferrara?? If so, the cheapest I have seen it at was $58.00 on Amazon.... Do you know where I could get a cheaper copy????

www.abebooks.com. $3.90, plus shipping. That help? :)

Wow, much less then i imagined!! Thanks!!!  :thumb:
(02-27-2013, 12:57 AM)Dino Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 11:35 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 05:52 PM)Dino Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 04:59 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: If the Blessed Mother said it would be consecrated, and She did, then it will happen, end of story.

Bing, nailed it.

For those who liked the audio of the Traditional Catholic Professor earlier posted here is another one of his talks. It's basically part two, talks about the prophechies of La Salette and Fatima.  Apparently his name is Carl Straub....

http://fishermore.edu/Audio/Our_Lady_of_...h_2012.mp3

Another good audio by Professor Carl Straub.  Thanks Dino.  Both Our Lady of La Salette and Our Lady of Fatima promised a period of peace.  God's Will will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, not to the same degree on earth as it is in Heaven (until the Second Coming) but the Church will be renewed.  The period of peace wil be just 25 years.  The Great Monarch.  If man does not see the miraculous happenings after the Consecration of Russia they can not believe it (example: the next generation).  The sin of man brings about any chastisement.  He speaks about the danger of the modernists within the flock.  Stand tall and accept God's Will.  According to Our Lady of La Salette a forerunner of the antichrist will cause calamity in the world.  After the period of peace which will only be 25 years (after a proper Consecration of Russia) people will turn against Christ then will come the antichrist.  The two witnesses, Henoch and Elias will come for the conversion of all nations especially the remnant of the Jewish people.  Don't be consumed by the American Dream.  We can not serve both Christ and mammon.  Keep the Sacraments and traditional doctrines of the Catholic Church.  Draw closer to God.  All enemies of Christ all have the same plan.  All followers of Christ all have the same plan.  The tribulation will start with a false peace.  He recommends the books 'The False Friends of Fatima' by Christopher Ferrara and 'The Glories of Divine Grace' by Matthias Joseph Scheeben.  True followers of Christ will grow in the love of God.  Even nature awaits the manifestation of the children of God.  The antichrist will be a Jew.  He will communicate with the old serpent.  The cabala.  Stay within the Church.  Care for your own souls.  Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the antichrist.

Very well summed up Mike.  I find it hard to believe that the era of peace will only last about twenty five years.  Maybe twenty five years is somehow symbolic?  Or maybe technology will still be around and will 'speed up time' in a way.  I guess life will always be a battle in a 'valley of tears', or a place of penance until our final resting place with Our Lord God willing.  There is 'Nothing new under the sun'.....

I'm not really too surprised that the period of peace will be just 25 years Dino.  Apparently the Great Monarch will die in Jerusalem laying down his crown and sceptre, then comes the antichrist.  So if the Great Monarch is crowned around the time when a proper Consecration of Russia is done then he'd still have to be alive when the antichrist comes.  If say for instance he was 35 years old when he is crowned then he'd be 60 years old when the antichrist comes.