Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message
"Pope Emeritus", bishop in white
According to details made public today by the Holy See spokesman, Fr. Lombardi, in a press conference:

-Pope Benedict XVI will be referred to as "Pope Emeritus" or "Pontiff Emeritus";
-He will keep the style "His Holiness Benedict XVI";
-He will keep wearing a simple white cassock (as you have seen above in our header for the past few days), with no papal mozzetta;
-The fisherman's ring, and the lead seal, will be nullified.

The Pope arrives in Castel Gandolfo on Feb. 28, at 1715 (5:15 PM). At 2000 (8PM, Rome local time), the Swiss Guard will leave Castel Gandolfo, since its services of protection are limited to the person of the Pontiff; the security of the "Pope Emeritus" will be assured by the Vatican Gendarmerie.
I am not well read on the subject but upon a glance it seems to be an inescapable possibility add to that the language Pope Benedict has been using in these finals days seems to indicate that he believes it might be him too.
Recall the the vision of the 3rd secret of fatima. A part of it is now clear. A part which was not clear till now.

We saw ... a*Bishop dressed in White* WE HAD THE IMPRESSION THAT IT WAS THE HOLY FATHER. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women
Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-
hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father
passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with
pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed
by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there
died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and
various lay people of different ranks and positions.
http://catholicnewsherald.com/42-news/ro...the-church

Approximately 120,000 pilgrims heard Pope Benedict XVI deliver his last Angelus address, in which he said that “the Lord called me to ‘climb the mountain,’ to devote myself even more to prayer and meditation,” a change that does not mean “abandoning the Church.”
Scary stuff my friends!!!! I better cling to my rosaries!!!
These are the kind of days I wish Fr. Kramer of Fatima dot org. was a poster here.

tim
(02-26-2013, 12:03 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Scary stuff my friends!!!! I better cling to my rosaries!!!

Another way to look at it is this would be the beginning of the end for many of those things that are most offensive to God (Abortion etc), which is a good thing.

(02-26-2013, 12:58 PM)Beatissima Mariae Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 12:03 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Scary stuff my friends!!!! I better cling to my rosaries!!!

Another way to look at it is this would be the beginning of the end for many of those things that are most offensive to God (Abortion etc), which is a good thing.

I hope your right, but i would hate to see 2/3 of the world be destroyed in order for that to happen..... Especially if the minor chastisement hits before 2017!  I am hoping God could intervene with the so called "Illumination of Conscience" so then maybe people can wake up and stop the error of their ways BEFORE the cleansing!!!
Stmyke, this is very good connecting the dots, and terrible. The fear and apprehension we feel is God's Terrible Power. We are insignificant specks. The beginning of Wisdom is Fear of God.

tim
Indeed this is scary. We must be prepared. Order all the sacramentals you can afford (i.e. brown scapulars, Miraculous Medals, cheap rosaries), before it becomes impossible to order any.