Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message
If it will make you lie down and take your meds, then yes, I made it up.
(02-26-2013, 07:22 PM)m.PR Wrote: I'm surprised no one has posted this.

A Bishop Dressed in White?
by Robert J. Siscoe | http://www.remnantnewspaper.com/Archives...-white.htm

In the portion of the Third Secret revealed by the Vatican in the year 2000, there is a vision of the Holy Father passing “through a big city half in ruins”, who is then “killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions”.  Earlier in the same vision, Sister Lucy also reports seeing one she identified as “a Bishop dressed in white”.  <. . .>

But the question that has puzzled many is why Sister Lucy used the term “Bishop dressed in white” in the first part of the vision, rather than the name “Holy Father”, who she later identified as being killed?  Does this vision refer to two different men: one who is the Pope and another who is only dressed like a pope?  Prophecies are usually unclear until they unfold, but recent events may shed a new light on this curious phrase used by Sister Lucy.

<. . .> On March 1st, not only will Benedict XVI be a former pope who has retained his papal name, but he will also be “a Bishop dressed in white”.  Is the future “His Holiness Benedict XVI, Bishop Emeritus of Rome”, the bishop dressed in white that Sister Lucy was referring to?  If so, is it he who is killed by the group of soldiers, as shown in the Vision?  Or is the Vision perhaps referring to a future pope – the one Sister Lucy calls “the Holy Father” – who is reigning while Benedict XVI is still alive?

It is interesting to note that Pope St. Pius X had two visions that were similar to the Fatima Vision of Sister Lucy.  In 1909, during an audience with members of the Franciscan Order, St. Pius X had a vision of a future pope fleeing Rome.  He said:

"What I have seen is terrifying!  Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope will leave Rome and, in leaving the Vatican, he will have to pass over the dead bodies of his priests!"

Just before he died Pope St. Pius X had another similar vision, in which he saw a future pope of the same name fleeing over the bodies of his brethren, before being killed himself.       

"I have seen one of my successors, of the same name who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death”.

In light of this vision, it will be very interesting if the next pope takes the name Pius XIII - “the same name” as Pius X.  Time will tell how the events play out, but what appears certain is that we are progressing rapidly to the events foretold at Fatima.  May we renew our courage and zeal for the Faith, always remembering the words of Our Lady of Fatima: In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.   

I posted this on another forum but got no reply:

"QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Feb 25 2013, 04:19 PM)
I found this quote of St. Bede today. In light of the state of the Church and the world right now, it seemed very fitting.
"When the Almighty Creator shall appear in the form of the Son of man, so scarce will the elect be, that not so much the cries of the faithful as the torpor of the others will hasten the world's fall."
St. Bede the Venerable"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart from St Bede's quote Our Lord Himself says in Luke 18:7...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?

How can these quotes be reconciled with that of Our Lady of Fatima's:

In the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph .....?
(02-26-2013, 03:58 PM)ggreg Wrote: Well his take the other day was that I was reading too much into the words and that it was just the free hand thoughts of Lucia penning the third secret.

But I personally think that when the Sun moves around in the sky and 70,000 see it, then God has got the thing front and centre on his to do list.  I would hope that when Lucia penned those words that the Holy Spirit was kinda sorta dictating, so that every word and phrase had some meaning which in 100 years from now Catholics will be able to look back on and see that the whole thing was a very long planned and perfectly suited event for these times.
The expression, we had the impression it was the Holy Father has set my spidey senses tingling ever since I first read it in June 2000.
You had the impression.....hmmmmm..... So you were not sure, might have been someone else.....you had an element of doubt, maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.
This is certainly interesting news.

Later on in the Secret doesn't Lucia make it clear that the Bishop in White was the Holy Father?

The following is the full text of the "third secret" in its original translation:

"I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

"After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our
Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: "Penance, Penance, Penance!"

"And we saw in an immense light that is God: "something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it" a Bishop dressed in White "WE HAD THE IMPRESSION THAT IT WAS THE HOLY FATHER."

"Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there THE HOLY FATHER passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, HE prayed for the souls of the corpses HE met on his way;

"having reached the top of the mountain, on HIS knees at the foot of the big Cross HE was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at HIM, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

"Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspergilium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God." (My emphasis)
Clear?  No.

One reasonable interpretation?  Yes.
(02-26-2013, 10:56 PM)DustinsDad Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 04:23 PM)Tim Wrote: I've said this more than once, this is not the Apocalypse. That means all of the admonitions do not apply. This is before the Apocalypse and it solely what is contained in Our Lady's words at Fatima. Conflating these two is the reason many think we are nuts. Every time someone bridges this by welding on the Great Monarch to arrive at the Antichrist, I cringe.

The Great Monarch is separate, and in my estimation a romantic piece of silliness. There is no mention of it in Our Lady's words, and don't you think if it were pertinent she'd mention it= ?. You know like in the vision he rides in after the Pope dies and slays all the soldiers. ? Our Lady said it would be her Triumph, so no room for a Pope or a Monarch. Period. The Pope's  responsibility was to publish the secret and Consecrate Russia.

If you think about this, it is the way forward since the Old European Christendom path is gone forever. No more Kings. She will somehow bridge the nations to her Son until He comes. If as some predict that 2/3 will perish, Europe will be nearly complete annihilation. The no longer have faith. When America, the wilderness, is more Catholic in it's people, Europe is no longer the focus.

I'm not certain what is coming but looking in the rear view mirror doesn't help.

tim

I no longer have the book "Trials, Tribulation and Triumph" (loaned it out a few years ago and it hasn't come back yet) , but the author Desmond Birch had gatherdd numerous approved private revelations and the Great Monarch and Great Pope were a pretty consistant element I thought of the minor chastisement.

I always connected those two individuals with it in the sense of the period of peace promised by Our Lady. Who knows how its all going to play out, but if it gets as bad as it seems to be prophesied, I wouldn't think it too outrageous for a Great Pope and Great King rising from the ashes in the middle of this thing and being used by God to bring it all to a close and usher in the Age of Mary.

You are totally correct (at least from my reading) that this is not the Parousia, not THE great chastisemnt with THE antichrist, etc., but a conditional minor chastisement that can be alleviated or averted depending on mankind's response.

I read that book as well. His was trying to explain to people the Antichrist is not a movement or political party or government, that he is a human. He then made the case for the minor chastisement coming before the End Times. He quoted many different seers, all pointing to that event, but none with the identical narrative. He also quoted some Fathers that had written on the same minor chastisement, meaning it came from the Apostles.

All prophecies of seers are conditional. The potato famine in France and Ireland came because they were working on Sundays and using the Lord Jesus name in their cursing. Not stopped so they payed. The other prophecies were so different and from diverse times and locations that I assume they are not a single thread of a prophecy of the conditional minor chastisement Our Lady spoke about.

I believe the Apparition at Fatima and the vision and message is singular. It's importance is verified by the miracle of the sun. None of the other seer's prophecies, as the audios which have been posted pointed out, these apparitions are in a line of them, where Our Lady is warning us of coming events, nd of the Apostasy. These apparitions are in Europe because it was once Christendom and is no longer faithful. This is the focus, and the rest of us are not the focus, though we will pay as well.

In the audio they join the Triumph of the Sacred Heart to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart. This makes perfect sense. If we are to receive a period of peace before the end times, then those countries and nations which are left will have to confess Christ the King in the temporal world. That is the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, she is the Mother and she will bring all her children to see her Son the King. She is the Davidic Mother Queen.

Back to 3DD and the Monarch and the Pope, I don't see this at all. That doesn't mean it isn't part of this, just I think this is from heaven directly. I do think St. Malachi of Armagh is accurate. Especially because while it was "lost" in the Vatican Library, churchmen re-wrote them until it was re-discovered. The next pope is the last and is Peter the Roman. The name is obscured as all prophecy, so only those that believe can see, and the rest can scoff.

Cardinal Spellman hired a yacht during the conclave which gave us Pope John XXIII. That prophecy said he was a sailor and a shepherd. Cardinal Spellman had the yacht loaded with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber..I'd bet if you ask the Cardinals right now they believe it too !

tim

Wait, are you saying the Cardinal was trying to game the prophecy to be elected Pope?!

I can't imagine any of them doing such a thing.

(02-27-2013, 09:51 AM)ConceptJunkie Wrote:
Wait, are you saying the Cardinal was trying to game the prophecy to be elected Pope?!

I can't imagine any of them doing such a thing.

Draw your own conclusion, but he hired the boat, and it was reported.

tim
Its really all sheer speculation.
Idle or otherwise.
(02-27-2013, 10:43 AM)Old Salt Wrote: Its really all sheer speculation.
Idle or otherwise.

Of course, I believe I said that in the opening post.  Why would anyone think it was prophecy?
Ain't it a bit like telling tall stories over a beer and whiskey ? Forgot and smokng !

tim