Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message
(02-26-2013, 04:23 PM)Tim Wrote: I've said this more than once, this is not the Apocalypse. That means all of the admonitions do not apply. This is before the Apocalypse and it solely what is contained in Our Lady's words at Fatima. Conflating these two is the reason many think we are nuts. Every time someone bridges this by welding on the Great Monarch to arrive at the Antichrist, I cringe.

The Great Monarch is separate, and in my estimation a romantic piece of silliness. There is no mention of it in Our Lady's words, and don't you think if it were pertinent she'd mention it= ?. You know like in the vision he rides in after the Pope dies and slays all the soldiers. ? Our Lady said it would be her Triumph, so no room for a Pope or a Monarch. Period. The Pope's  responsibility was to publish the secret and Consecrate Russia.

If you think about this, it is the way forward since the Old European Christendom path is gone forever. No more Kings. She will somehow bridge the nations to her Son until He comes. If as some predict that 2/3 will perish, Europe will be nearly complete annihilation. The no longer have faith. When America, the wilderness, is more Catholic in it's people, Europe is no longer the focus.

I'm not certain what is coming but looking in the rear view mirror doesn't help.

tim

Interesting, so you are saying that America is the wilderness, that perhaps the next Pope will send his flock??? I don't know if I am reading it right, but are you predicting that 2/3 of Europe & the Middle East will perish in the near future???  So do you believe the next Pope will have to Consecrate Russia while presiding and living in either Canada or the US???  ???                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    And FWIW,, I also agree with you that it is the Minor Chastisement and NOT the Great Chastisement that is coming soon!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - by crusaderfortruth3372 - 02-26-2013, 04:30 PM