Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message
Crusader, in the "desert" or "wilderness" is pagan land, and the US fits that bill real well. Some folks that are 3DD say it'll be 2/3 or 3/4 of the earth's population. I merely point out that Europe which is dying day by day and has lost the faith and having once been Christendom, if I were God, they'd be first on the annihilation list. Our Lady said some nations will be annihilated. As in nothing left at all.

Now this is pure speculation. It's only because Bl. Pope John Paul II added the remarks about Apoc. 12:3,4, that I do this.
the Apocalypse chapter 12;
[6]And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days. [7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

The wilderness might be the US but that could mean anywhere. The next part is that the Church flees and is no more in Rome. The Red Dragon is Lucifer and the angels referred to are the Bishops who no longer have faith. I think it is telling us that Michael will unseat Lucifer (the super force coined by Fr. M. Martin) which is what Pope Paul VI was referring to as the smoke of Satan. Fr. M. Martin said a Black Mass of Enthronement took place in the Vatican, and that is the super force.

no more,

tim

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - by Tim - 02-26-2013, 05:36 PM