Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message
(02-26-2013, 05:36 PM)Tim Wrote: Crusader, in the "desert" or "wilderness" is pagan land, and the US fits that bill real well. Some folks that are 3DD say it'll be 2/3 or 3/4 of the earth's population. I merely point out that Europe which is dying day by day and has lost the faith and having once been Christendom, if I were God, they'd be first on the annihilation list. Our Lady said some nations will be annihilated. As in nothing left at all.

Now this is pure speculation. It's only because Bl. Pope John Paul II added the remarks about Apoc. 12:3,4, that I do this.
the Apocalypse chapter 12;
[6]And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days. [7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

The wilderness might be the US but that could mean anywhere. The next part is that the Church flees and is no more in Rome. The Red Dragon is Lucifer and the angels referred to are the Bishops who no longer have faith. I think it is telling us that Michael will unseat Lucifer (the super force coined by Fr. M. Martin) which is what Pope Paul VI was referring to as the smoke of Satan. Fr. M. Martin said a Black Mass of Enthronement took place in the Vatican, and that is the super force.

no more,

tim

I think Europe as Christendom is long over with and will not return. The future of the Church (provided our Lord doesn't return soon) is elsewhere. Perhaps Rome itself will be destroyed and no longer where the Holy Father resides. I suppose that is possible. Perhaps a new Christendom will arise in black Africa where many of the people have such a simple childlike faith. If we look at Fatima and the whole question of Russia we might see that perhaps Russia might in time become a seat of a new Christendom. After all, Russia, prior to communism, was a profoundly Christian nation and it would seem that as Europe slides deeper into apostasy from Christ Russia is rebuilding monasteries and teaching Creationism alongside evolutionism in schools. If Russia became Eastern Rite they'd be a spiritual powerhouse. Europe, in my own estimation, is a dead branch fit to be pruned off the Vine and cast into the fire. I don't see America as a place where a strong Catholicism can take hold. The American soul has never really known apostolic Christianity of any kind as anything more than one option among many in a pluralistic smorgasbord of religions. If the American bishops are any indication of the depth of Catholicism here the good Lord would be crazy to make this nation the seat of His Church. Somehow Russia is key to any kind of new Christendom but Russia must become Eastern Rite Catholic. Of course all this is just me writing whatever comes to mind right now and to be taken with a grain of salt...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - by formerbuddhist - 02-26-2013, 05:51 PM