Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message
(02-26-2013, 07:58 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 07:03 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Also, I believe Bishop of Rome Emeritus B16 will be 90 years old exactly on Easter  Sunday 2017....   

That is interesting that His Holiness Benedict XVI, Bishop Emeritus of Rome will be 90 years old on Easter Sunday 2017.

In one of the Fatima Conference videos that someone posted last week John Salza was saying, in comparison to the King of France being beheaded during the French Revolution for not Consecrating France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus in time within the 100 years, he thinks the 100 year deadline for the Pope and all the bishops to Consecrate Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart will be up in 2017.

Seeing everyone else is speculating I may give my speculation also.  But I'm going to listen to the second audio file by Professor Carl Straub about the prophecies of La Salette and Fatima first.       
fatima.org, Fr. Gruner will have a broadcast beginning at 9:15am on the 28th on ChCh (?) from Hamilton, On...what is ChCh channel?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - by Don Quixote - 02-26-2013, 08:25 PM