Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message
I think Real Catholic TV might be doing a DDoS attack Tim

Either that or Michael Voris has his pencil jammed in our router.
(03-04-2013, 09:11 AM)ggreg Wrote: I think Real Catholic TV might be doing a DDoS attack Tim

Either that or Michael Voris has his pencil jammed in our router.

Maybe it was Mumbai.  My antivirus caught sometime when I read his last post of the night the other night.  Probably coinsidental.  I guess.
(03-03-2013, 09:07 PM)Dino Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 06:22 PM)mikemac Wrote: Okay seeing everyone is speculating, this is my speculation on what I think may be to come.  I will be tying all of these prophecies into it; St. Patrick, St. Malachy concerning the Popes, Irish prophecies, the Great Monarch, Our Lady of La Salette, visions of St. John Bosco, Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Akita, the Three Days of Darkness, St. Victorinus a Father of the Church, the Bible, the Catholic encyclopedia, Antonio Socci's book The Fourth Secret of Fatima and Professor Carl Straub's audio files.

St. Malachy called Peter the Roman the last Pope, he did not call him an anti-pope.  Protestants interpret St. Malachy's list by saying the last Pope in the list will be the antichrist, but like Tim says we are not into the time of the great chastisement yet.  So I think this conclave will pick a good Pope.  That does not mean we are through the minor chastisement yet though.

The new Pope will have the report from the investigation Commission about the Vatican Leaks so he will know what Cardinals are with him and Christ and who are not.  The new Pope will also have the second part of the Third Secret of Fatima because it is in the Papal apartment (Antonio Socci).  This will vindicate Father Gruner and the Fatamists.  This will piss off the modernists within the Church.  The new Pope will want to interpret the Second Vatican Council along the lines of tradition.  He will want to regularize the SSPX.  While interpreting the Second Vatican Council documents he may find that some of the V II documents need to be scrapped altogether.  Both of these will piss the modernists off even more.  Father Gruner and the Fatamists along with the SSPX will convince the new Pope to set a date to Consecrate Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.  The date is set, the bishops are informed and the specific prayer is sent out to all the bishops of the world.  This will infuriate the modernists.  But the Consecration is already in motion, it can not be stopped now.  The new Pope may even want to reestablish Pope Pius X's Oath Against Modernism.   We'll see bishop against bishop and priest against priest (Akita).

A forerunner of the antichrist will arise (La Salette).  Freemasons, communists and every other enemy of the Church will band together behind the forerunner of the antichrist to make war against the Church.  Fire will rain down from heaven (Akita), possibly WW III.  Rome will be sacked.  The bishop in white, His Holiness Benedict XVI Pope Emeritus (Antonio Socci) passing through a big city half in ruins is killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions (first part of the Third Secret of Fatima).

Just so you know Antonio Socci is an Italian media personality, journalist and book writer. He is best known for coverage of Catholic Church topics, including general history and subjects such as the Secrets of Fatima and the works of Pope John Paul II.  Socci's book The Fourth Secret of Fatima is about the part of the Third Secret of Fatima that has not been revealed yet.  Socci dedicated this book to Pope Benedict.  In the book Socci says he thinks Pope Benedict is the bishop in white from the Fatima Secrets.  Pope Benedict read The Fourth Secret of Fatima and thanked Socci for writing it.  So Pope Benedict is already aware that he may be the bishop in white from the Fatima Secrets.  In Pope Benedict's farewell talk he said that he wants to climb the mountain of faith, which may refer to him being the bishop in white.             

I believe the Three Days of Darkness is conditional.  I think if we see a proper Consecration of Russia in time we will not see the Three Days of Darkness.  Well in fact that is the entire purpose of the Consecration of Russia, to save souls.  Our Lady of Fatima does not want to see two thirds of the world perish.  She wants to see conversions to the Catholic Faith starting with the Russians, as promised with a proper Consecration.  One way or another Our Lady's Immaculate Heart still triumphs and we'll see peace, whether the Consecration is done in time to prevent the Three Days of Darkness or whether the Consecration is done after the Three Days of Darkness.     

But the new Pope along with many of the good cardinals, bishops, priests and nuns flee Rome to safety.  The bishops from around the world have already been given the directive to do the Consecration of Russia on the set date and do it in union with the Pope, specifically mentioning the word Russia.  As one Pope dies another takes his place to guide the Church through the two pillars, the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary (St. John Bosco).

As promised by Our Lady of Fatima the people of Russia gradually start to convert to the Catholic Faith.  This is noticed by other nations which start to convert to the Catholic Faith as well. Slowly we start to see peace in some parts of the world as promised by Our Lady of Fatima.  Our Lady of La Salette also promised a period of peace.

"Deliverance will come from Heaven, referring to the Virgin Mary.  The social apostasy is a blasphemy.  He quotes from 2 Thessalonians 2, "stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle."  He says the French Revolution and the American Revolution were the same thing.  We are still living under the Revolution.  We have to be counter-revolutionary, because the revolution is headed by the devil.  He who shall persevere to the end will be saved.  The truth will shine again.  The spirit of the Gospel will pour itself again over this dying society of ours." (Professor Carl Straub)

But the restoration of the monarchy of the eldest daughter of the Church needs to happen.  The French Monarchy is the longest in history.  Clovis was Consecrated with Holy Oil by the Church, as God's representative on earth over all other nations, a representative of the living King David.  This Holy Oil is believed to have come directly from God.  Only the King of France was Consecrated by the Church with this Holy Oil.  Legends claim that even the lily itself appeared at the baptismal ceremony of Clovis as a gift of blessing in an apparition of the blessed Virgin Mary.  Hence the fleur-de-lis.  The French Kings adopted the fleur-de-lis as a baptismal symbol of purity on the conversion of the Frankish King Clovis I to the Catholic Faith in 493. (Professor Carl Straub plus internet research)

"Ireland, recall from exile your forgotten sons."  "warriors she call on you to fight", she meaning Mary.  "her lieutenant is Ard ri Erenn monarch of Tara"  "He is not Irish but his heart was"  "He is from lilies of France and knows how to carry the cross"  "to crush the tyrant you will only rely on the Gedeon forces" in reference to the Book of Judges chapters 6 to 8.  "from the Galleon of New France, Gedeon move slowly"  "Legion and progeny of the King that XVI is his number come to hunt the tyrants."  (Irish prophecies about the progeny of King Louis XVI, the Great Monarch)   Christian monarchies will be restored (La Salette).

"Then there will be peace, the reconciliation of God with men; Jesus Christ will be served, adored and glorified; charity will flourish everywhere. The new kings will be the right arm of Holy Church, which will be strong, humble, pious, poor, zealous and imitative of the virtues of Jesus Christ. The Gospel will be preached everywhere, and men will make great strides in the faith, because there will be unity among Jesus Christ's workers and men will live in the fear of God." (La Salette)

"Both Our Lady of La Salette and Our Lady of Fatima promised a period of peace.  God's Will will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, not to the same degree on earth as it is in Heaven (until the Second Coming) but the Church will be renewed." (Professor Carl Straub)

"This peace among men will not last long: 25 years of abundant harvests will make them forget that the sins of men are the cause of all the woes which happen on earth." (La Salette)  If man does not see the miraculous happenings after the proper Consecration of Russia with their own eyes then they will not believe it, an example being the next generation (Professor Carl Straub).

Ireland will be deluged seven years prior to the antichrist so that they will be preserved from abandoning the faith (St. Patrick).

"The great chastisement will start with a false peace.  The antichrist will be a great seducer." (the Bible and Professor Carl Straub)  The Great Monarch will die in Jerusalem laying down his crown and sceptre, then comes the antichrist (Great Monarch).  Possibly the Great Monarch will be lured to Jerusalem regarding this false peace.   

In St. Victorinus 'Commentary on the Apocalypse of the Blessed John' he says that the Jews will rebuild the Third Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem where the antichrist will sit.  St. Victorinus flourished about 270 AD, 200 years after the destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in 70 AD.  Considering the Zionist's plan to build the Third Temple in Jerusalem is well on it's way St. Victorinus is looking like a prophet these days. (2 Thessalonians Chapter 2)

"The antichrist will be a Jew.  He will communicate with the old serpent, possibly with the cabala." (Professor Carl Straub)  I've often read that the antichrist will come from the Tribe of Dan.  "It will be at this time that the Antichrist will be born of a Hebrew nun, a false virgin who will be in communication with the ancient serpent, master of impurity ... "At birth he will vomit blasphemies, he will have teeth; in a word, this will be the devil incarnate; he will utter terrifying cries, he will work wonders, he will live only on impurities. He will have brothers who, although not incarnate devils like himself, will be children of evil; at the age of twelve, they will be noted for the valiant victories they will win; soon they will each be at the head of armies, assisted by legions from hell.  The seasons will be changed, the earth will produce only bad fruits, the heavenly bodies will lose the regularity of their movements, the moon will reflect only a feeble reddish light; water and fire will lend convulsive motions to the earth's sphere, causing mountains , cities, etc., to be swallowed up.  The demons of the air, together with the Antichrist, will work great wonders on the earth and in the air, and men will become ever more perverted. (La Salette)

"God will take care of His faithful servants and men of good will; the Gospel will be preached everywhere, all peoples and all nations will have knowledge of the Truth.  I address a pressing appeal to the earth: I call upon the true disciples of the God living and reigning in the heavens; I call upon the true imitators of Christ made man, the one true Savior of men; I call upon my children, my true devotees, those who have given themselves to me so that I may lead them to my Divine Son, those whom I bear as it were in my arms, those who have lived in my spirit; finally, I call upon the Apostles of the Latter Times, the faithful disciples of Jesus Christ who have lived in contempt of the world and of themselves, in poverty and humility, in contempt and silence, in prayer and mortification, in chastity and in union with God, in suffering, and unknown to the world. It is time for them to emerge and come enlighten the earth. Go, show yourselves to be my dear children; I am with you and in you, provided your faith is the light enlightening you in these evil times. May your zeal make you famished for the glory and honor of Jesus Christ. Do battle, children of light, you, the few who see thereby; for the time of times, the end of ends, is at hand." (La Salette)

"The two witnesses, Henoch and Elias will come for the conversion of all nations especially the remnant of the Jewish people" (Professor Carl Straub).  "The Church will be eclipsed, the world will be in consternation. But there are Enoch and Elias, they will preach with the power of God, and men of good will will believe in God, and many souls will be comforted; they will make great progress by virtue of the Holy Ghost and will condemn the diabolical errors of the Antichrist." (La Salette)  Both are referring to Romans 11 when "the fulness of the Gentiles should come in" and Apocalypse 11 when God will send His two witnesses Henoch and Elias during the three and a half years of the great chastisement.  Regarding the remnant of the Jewish people it can be found in Malachi 4, Romans 9, 10 and 11 and Apocalypse 11.  Malachi and Romans speak of Elias.  And the commentary in the Douay Rheims Bible for the two witnesses in Apocalypse 11 has it "commonly understood of Henoch and Elias".  All three are referring to the conversion of the remnant of the Jewish people in the end times to Faith in Jesus Christ, the Catholic Faith.     

"Stand tall and accept God's Will.  Don't be consumed by the American Dream.  We can not serve both Christ and mammon.  Keep the Sacraments and traditional doctrines of the Catholic Church.  Draw closer to God.  All enemies of Christ all have the same plan.  All followers of Christ all have the same plan.  True followers of Christ will grow in the love of God.  Even nature awaits the manifestation of the children of God.  Stay within the Church.  Care for your own souls." (Professor Carl Straub)  He recommends the books 'The False Friends of Fatima' by Christopher Ferrara and 'The Glories of Divine Grace' by Matthias Joseph Scheeben.

"The time is at hand; the abyss is opening. Here is the king of the kings of darkness. Here is the beast with its subjects, calling itself the savior of the world. In pride he will rise skyward to go up to Heaven; he will be stifled by the breath of St. Michael the Archangel. He will fall and the earth -which for three days will be in constant change- will open its fiery bosom; he will be plunged forever with all his followers into hell's eternal chasms. Then water and fire will purify the earth and consume all the works of men's pride, and everything will be renewed; God will be served and glorified." (La Salette)  Could this be referring to the Three Days of Darkness?  I'm starting to think so, not until the end just before Judgement Day.  And the peace referred to in the prophecy of the Three Days of Darkness could be the peace that comes upon the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, couldn't it?  What do you think?

It should be noted that some say the prophecies of Our Lady of La Salette also says that "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist", which is highly contested.  Nevertheless if this happens it won't be led by a Pope chosen with the guidance of the Holy Ghost, but it will be in the time of the great chastisement.

"These do not enlighten us any more than do the Scriptural prophecies as to the day and the hour of that judgment, which still remains a Divine secret."  (Catholic encyclopedia)

Thanks for sharing Mike.  A lot of effort put into this post.  I believe the Holy Ghost has revealed the game plan to us in bits and pieces through those who Our Lord has chosen to be messengers of these times in order to inspire us to repent and live the Gospels, and you've done a great job formulating the pieces.  This post should have it's own thread! 

I would like to add that our priest this morning made a very interesting comment during his sermon.  He said that we should be praying intensely right now for a good and holy Pope to be elected during this conclave.  Moreover, he mentioned that even if a liberal Cardinal is elected, the office of the Papacy could actually change him by the grace of God.  He gave the example of Pope Pius IX.  Cardinal Mastai-Ferretti was supported by Liberals and the Masonic Press celebrated his being elected Pope.

According to historians, Cardinal Mastai-Ferretti was considered a liberal during his episcopate in Spoleto and Imola because he supported administrative changes in the Papal States and sympathized with the nationalist movement in Italy. Some have suggested that while he was a bishop Mastai-Ferretti joined a group called Freemasonry.[10][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Pius_IX

However when the Cardinal became Pope he gradually became militant against all liberal errors and defended the traditions of the Church.  He was also known as a "Marian Pope" who in his encyclical Ubi Primum described Mary as a Mediatrix of salvation. In 1854, he promulgated the dogma of the Immaculate Conception, articulating a long-held Catholic belief that Mary, the Mother of God, was conceived without original sin.

So our priest basically meant that "God works in mysterious" ways and that we should be hoping and praying for a miracle.  He asked us to all join the Society (SSPX) in the Novena for the election of the Sovereign Pontiff.  All are welcome to join....

http://www.dici.org/en/wp-content/upload...A-POPE.pdf

Also, I know what our Lady said at La Salatte, but I sure hope that we will be given more than twenty five years period of peace.  I remember Sister Lucia stated that the "Era of Peace" predicted by Our Lady would be 'Miraculous'.   Guess we can only hope by the Grace of God it will last a long time.....

Your welcome and thanks Dino.  That's a good news story about Pope Pius IX that could happen again.  I enjoyed Professor Carl Straub's (wrong spelling) audio files so I'll post them here in case anyone else wants to listen to them.
http://www.fishermore.edu/Audio/Christ_the_King.mp3
http://fishermore.edu/Audio/Our_Lady_of_...h_2012.mp3

Correction needed though.  It was hard to make out his name on the audio files.  It's actually Professor Karl Strauch.  He is part of the faculty at the College of Saints John Fisher & Thomas More commonly known as Fisher More College in Fort Worth, Texas.
http://www.fishermore.edu/mr-karl-strauch/

Our priest that offers the Latin Mass gave us a prayer to pray for a good new Pope but I'll join with the SSPX to pray that Novena also.