The Next Pope / Latin Mass ... What the new Pope Should Do
(03-05-2013, 02:40 PM)Stu Cool Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 07:27 AM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 09:56 PM)GGG Wrote: Michael Voris The Next Pope and the Latin Mass
http://www.ChurchMilitant.TV/share/watch.php?vidID=vort-2013-03-04

This is a great video.  People need to understand that the traditional movement is a youth movement.  Younger people want the authentic, perennial faith.  They don't want a particular generation's baggage.

This sums me up.  I am 27 years old and I feel like Vatican II and the subsequent upheaval launched in its name was a calamity for my generation and the preceding one.  If it hadn't been for the Tridentine Mass which my wife introduced me to two years ago while we were in the beginning stages of our courtship, I would not be where I am today in relation with the Faith.  I am discovering more and more about the Church and its rich history.  Perennial is right!

Yay! You youngsters lead the charge! We've got your back.  :)
Lynne

+JMJ+

"Certainly, you must be informed about modern errors because preaching the truth involves preaching about distancing oneself from error; but do not make the negative, secondary aspect into the most important! Your first aim is not to fight against error but to know the truth. Your central concern should be study, your sanctification, silence, meditation, and the exercise of charity." - Archbishop Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Next Pope / Latin Mass ... What the new Pope Should Do - by catquilt - 03-05-2013, 02:47 PM