For Canadian Fishies
THE Canadian died today! Stompin' Tom is dead at the age of 77. Of your charity please pray for the soul of Thomas Charles Connors and keep the Maple Leaf flying!

Here's a letter he wrote to his fans a few days before he died:

Stompin Tom Wrote:Hello friends,

I want all my fans, past, present, or future, to know that without you, there would have not been any Stompin' Tom.

It was a long hard bumpy road, but this great country kept me inspired with its beauty, character, and spirit, driving me to keep marching on and devoted to sing about its people and places that make Canada the greatest country in the world.

I must now pass the torch, to all of you, to help keep the Maple Leaf flying high, and be the Patriot Canada needs now and in the future.

I humbly thank you all, one last time, for allowing me in your homes, I hope I continue to bring a little bit of cheer into your lives from the work I have done.

Sincerely,

Your Friend always,

Stompin' Tom Connors

The Maple Leaf flies in Council Bluffs, IA, tonight and it will fly until his memorial next week! R+I+P, Tom!
:pray2:
:pray: :pray: :pray:
:pray:

RIP, Stompin' Tom!
From an American who loves hockey and lives close enough to the border to see Canadian flags everywhere.

By the way....
Go Blackhawks, on their point streak.

Also, please pray for my son who got checked real bad in a game, and got a dislocated shoulder.  He has been out a month after getting the shoulder back in, and after some PT at home, hopefully he will play again soon.
Thanks, Tulkas, and prayers for your son.