For Pope Francis
:pray2:
(03-14-2013, 10:48 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: Very nice. (I wouldn't half-mind an Examinations sub-forum on FE, not that we Confess or be Absolved, of course, but that we could make public confessions of guilt and ask others to pray for us; maybe help get our examinations right. I go through the examinations, of course, but then there are BIG ONES like this where you just tell the priest, "you're not going to believe this one; might want a Valium before we proceed." :LOL: ) —I don't want to junk up the Oratory forum; I'm not even sure how to confess this.) (snip)

Just a little heads-up, St. C.:  this thread isn't for discussion, really, but about posting prayer requests. You can post personal stuff you want to talk about in Pig Roast, though! Please do, if you want :)
:pray2:
Lynne

+JMJ+

"Certainly, you must be informed about modern errors because preaching the truth involves preaching about distancing oneself from error; but do not make the negative, secondary aspect into the most important! Your first aim is not to fight against error but to know the truth. Your central concern should be study, your sanctification, silence, meditation, and the exercise of charity." - Archbishop Lefebvre
:pray: :pray:
Indeed, please forgive me everyone (I'd edit if I knew how)

:pray:

Lord, source of eternal life and truth, give to your shepherd [Pope Francis] a spirit of courage and right judgment, a spirit of knowledge and love. By governing with fidelity those entrusted to his care, may he, as successor to the Apostle Peter and Vicar of Christ, bring unity, love, and peace for all the world.
—Bishop David Zubik of the Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh

http://www.diopitt.org/department-commun...pe-francis
:pray: :pray: :pray:
:pray: :pray:
Holy Spirit, guide our Holy Father in all he does.

This we ask in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen

:pray:
:pray: :pray: :pray: