God help us...
(03-13-2013, 05:50 PM)TS Aquinas Wrote: We have our answer from God, we are to endure further before being saved from this blight. I don't know how you older trads kept going through the elections of these popes, a grace grace from God I say . Your patience and endurance is a model to us younger trads who have a hard time not seeing justice immediately.

Have mercy on us, O Lord; have mercy on us.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how older trads overcame the temptation to go Eastern Orthodox (or at least Eastern Catholic) for so many years. I am discouraged by the state of the Church, and I'm only 31.
(03-13-2013, 07:27 PM)ggreg Wrote: The new pope saying mass in Argentina as a cardinal.

Watch it and weep.

[Image: QFp3R.gif]
(03-13-2013, 07:38 PM)Papist Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 05:50 PM)TS Aquinas Wrote: We have our answer from God, we are to endure further before being saved from this blight. I don't know how you older trads kept going through the elections of these popes, a grace grace from God I say . Your patience and endurance is a model to us younger trads who have a hard time not seeing justice immediately.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how older trads overcame the temptation to go Eastern Orthodox (or at least Eastern Catholic) for so many years. I am discouraged by the state of the Church, and I'm only 31.

I am buoyed up by the thought of watching these apostates bleed to death when Rome is destroyed and a glorious restoration.
(03-13-2013, 07:41 PM)DrSlump Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 07:27 PM)ggreg Wrote: The new pope saying mass in Argentina as a cardinal.

Watch it and weep.

[Image: QFp3R.gif]

Catholics aren't allowed that luxury!
(03-13-2013, 07:46 PM)ggreg Wrote:

I am buoyed up by the thought of watching these apostates bleed to death when Rome is destroyed and a glorious restoration.
Are you Sede or SSPX?
(03-13-2013, 07:49 PM)Papist Wrote:

Are you Sede or SSPX?

Neither.
(03-13-2013, 07:49 PM)Papist Wrote:

Are you Sede or SSPX?

In before Greg says Kung Fu Catholic and no one understands what he means because they have never seen the TV show Kung Fu.  
I hope one of the first acts of the new Holy Father is to canonize JPII.  It would help clean a lot of the rubbish out of the Church.
(03-13-2013, 07:53 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I hope one of the first acts of the new Holy Father is to canonize JPII.  It would help clean a lot of the rubbish out of the Church.

Do you think he should be canonized?  Or should his name just be used as a broom?
(03-13-2013, 05:25 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: Cardinal Bergoglio celebrates Hannukah.

http://cathcon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ne...ll-as.html

Praying for a miraculous change of heart and intellect.

Thanks for the post.