My opinion about Pope Francis
(03-16-2013, 12:08 AM)Poche Wrote: One of the first things he did was to go down to the hotel where he had been staying at and pay his bill. I like him
:) :) :)

Careful, Poche.  You're dangerously close to papolatry.  The Crunchies are going to take you down, like a modernist at a Una Voce convention.
(03-16-2013, 12:14 AM)DrBombay Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 12:08 AM)Poche Wrote: One of the first things he did was to go down to the hotel where he had been staying at and pay his bill. I like him

Careful, Poche.  You're dangerously close to papolatry.  The Crunchies are going to take you down, like a modernist at a Una Voce convention.
I've been stiffed too many times. I say that anybody who pays in full and on time can't be all bad.
(03-15-2013, 10:38 PM)ggreg Wrote: I still think he could be a good Pope, it is probable that he will not do anything with regards to liturgy, left everything as Benedict left it, and just dedicate himself to clean the church from sex and financial scandals. His job is doing what Benedict felt he could not do with regards to that secret report.

What makes you think that when you don't seem to think much of his care of Buenos Aires? Does he have a good record there when it comes to dealing with sex offenders or something?