The Vatican
Will Pope Francis start selling off Vatican treasures to give to the poor, i can see this happening. After the Council alot of the Bishops to try to seem like regular joe's sold off their episcopal mansions. Of course many of these modernists.
That was Saint Pius X's first act as pontiff, at a time when the Vatican was far more strapped for cash. 
On the CBS news tonight, they said Pope Francis said he is going to change the Church. Of course no one knows what that means. The Church definitely needs changing, but is he going to make the right kind of changes?

If this Pope turns out to be a disaster, my feeling will be what do you expect when you allow actual criminals that should be behind bars like Cardinal Mahony, Cardinal Sean, Cardinal Wuerl and Cardinal Dolan leading the pack from the USA. It's a case of the inmates running the asylum.

That was my first thought when I saw the letter below on Rorate.

Also, could you change the thread's title to something more descriptive? It could be about anything!

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2013/03...ad-be.html

Apostolic Nunciature
Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, March 14, 2013

Your Excellency,

I have the honor and the satisfaction of turning to you to inform you that the Holy Father Francis has asked me to transmit to all Bishops, Priests, Religious men and women, and to all the People of God his cherished recognition for the prayers and the expressions of warmth, affection, and charity that he has received. At the same time, he would wish that, instead of going to Rome for the beginning of his Pontificate next March 19, you may keep this spiritual closeness that is so much appreciated, accompanying it with some gesture of charity towards the neediest.

I take this joyful opportunity to vouch to you my sentiments of respectful attention.

+Emil Paul Tscherrig
Apostolic Nuncio
He did the same thing when elevated to the Cardinalate.
His JOB is to clean up the homosexual clergy who ruined the church. Not pull the copper wiring out of the walls.

>:(