Papal Question
I started to read through all the Pope Francis threads, but it just became too time consuming.  What's Fish Eaters' beef with him in his now 26 hours or so of being Pope?
(03-14-2013, 07:17 PM)FanofNeri Wrote: I started to read through all the Pope Francis threads, but it just became too time consuming.  What's Fish Eaters' beef with him in his now 26 hours or so of being Pope?

He didn't wear the red shoulder cape (or whatever it is the Daughters of Trent call it), he allowed a prod to bless him, he likely despises Latin and he once said something nice about the Jews.  Near as I can tell, that about covers it.  :tiphat:
(03-14-2013, 07:17 PM)FanofNeri Wrote: I started to read through all the Pope Francis threads, but it just became too time consuming.  What's Fish Eaters' beef with him in his now 26 hours or so of being Pope?

Wow, just wow.

(03-14-2013, 07:20 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

He didn't wear the red shoulder cape (or whatever it is the Daughters of Trent call it), he allowed a prod to bless him, he likely despises Latin and he once said something nice about the Jews.  Near as I can tell, that about covers it.  :tiphat:

It seems to be more than that though?  Just confused.

(03-14-2013, 07:26 PM)Lateran15 Wrote:

Wow, just wow.

It's an honest question actually.  I'm finding it hard to sort the wheat from the chaff.
Read and learn then.  We are not your excutive assistants.
(03-14-2013, 07:58 PM)ggreg Wrote: Read and learn then.  We are not your excutive assistants.

I have been reading, it's just hard to sort out the heretical prophecies from debunked seers from actual content.  It's spelled "executive" by the way.
Quick summary is that he does stadium masses, with happy clappy people, dancing puppet and other sillyness.

Has not helped, assisted or aided the TLM in his diocese since the SP

He has been welcomed by Jews, BB'th, Mahony is 'ecstatic' about his election.

He celebrated Hanukkah last Christmas (3 months ago) with Jews and other religions in BA, praying together with them.

He knelt down and was prayed over by a Charismatic Protestant.

Were you people HONESTLY expecting a pope who held your soteriology? 

Burke was literally the only one who did anyway.
(03-14-2013, 09:13 PM)ggreg Wrote: He celebrated Hanukkah last Christmas (3 months ago) with Jews and other religions in BA, praying together with them.

Aside from being scandalous, isn't this a mortal sin against the 1st commandment?

http://www.audiosancto.org/sermon/200809...dment.html
(03-14-2013, 09:18 PM)onosurf Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:13 PM)ggreg Wrote: He celebrated Hanukkah last Christmas (3 months ago) with Jews and other religions in BA, praying together with them.

Aside from being scandalous, isn't this a mortal sin against the 1st commandment?

http://www.audiosancto.org/sermon/200809...dment.html

Celebrating Chanukah is not celebrating a Passover seder.