Pope Francis Has Written to Fr. Gruner
(03-15-2013, 04:59 PM)ggreg Wrote: Yes, we do.  But we know nothing of how.

We know a little but basically most we dont know when or how, true.
(03-15-2013, 01:16 PM)ggreg Wrote: He's an ecumaniac.  He's the last person who will do it.

It would piss the Orthodox off, no end.

What if in the spirit of ecumenism he asked the Orthodox bishops to join him?

So far as I know, I didn't hear our Holy Father uttering the magic words "council", nor" Vatican II"
In addition I have read that he prays the full Rosary (15 mysteries) every day.
A good sign, isn't it?
Wow!  Father Gruner sounds hopeful!  And there is a prophecy that the successor of the successor to JPII will finally make that consecration too.  All evidence at this early stage points to a very Marian pope who also prays the rosary daily.  And Fr. Gruner seems to be hopeful and that is also a good sign.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!
Fr. Gruner was emotional in the clip, which makes me believe he must hold his tongue for now, but is relieved. Keep the rosaries going, if Pope Francis is going to do the Consecration he's going to need them to keep the enemies at bay.

tim
(03-15-2013, 06:23 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 01:16 PM)ggreg Wrote: He's an ecumaniac.  He's the last person who will do it.

:LOL:

But actually, maybe they would?  :idea:
(03-15-2013, 08:16 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 06:23 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

:LOL:

But actually, maybe they would?  :idea:

And maybe that would mark the beginning of Russia's conversion
(03-15-2013, 04:59 PM)ggreg Wrote: Yes, we do.  But we know nothing of how.

If, as you say (and I agree with) we know nothing of how, then all of what you have posted as a cautionary statement may actually be part of Heaven's plan, since, after all, we know nothing of the plan.

I hold out hope and I think that the Russian Orthodox Church is holding their breath too, since they are so badly oppressed, that any help would be accepted. I don't think they have enough autonomy in their own country yet, to be 'pissed off'. They have only recently been gaining back their churches and re-consecrating them. They certainly would appreciate what Fr. Gruner said in the video about re-consecration of Russia in relation to the errors that have come from her and why.
What the heck are you talking about?  The Russian Orthodox Church has a great deal of power in Russia.
(03-15-2013, 09:25 PM)ggreg Wrote: What the heck are you talking about?  The Russian Orthodox Church has a great deal of power in Russia.

He means the Russian Orthodox converting to being Catholic.  Per Fatima.